What's new

Vote For Your Party

Vote For Your Favorite Party :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Help me my friend again please with 2 lines only :)

I will try to map 1984, sonia meeting Imam, endorsing Masood to that ideology.

Secularism, Unity in diversity, Aam admi agenda .........

Online polls are just manipulative and does reflect the ground realities.
I know that but as i said in my first post. If this election is only for PDF Indian members than who will win OK
In this poll AAP got 2-3 vote from some other country members

just one vote for congress
this poll is rigged

You saying AICC coordinating IM.

@Srinivas you wanna say something?

Its not coordination but beneficiary of mutual interest.

Our imported oops important madam has just concluded the visit to Bukhari to check with some issues regarding activities during this festive season.

They are to provide "fireworks" after election win of congress.

I know that but as i said in my first post. If this election is only for PDF Indian members than who will win OK
In this poll AAP got 2-3 vote from some other country members

Ok if i vote and some party wins on PDF voting, can i be the Prime minister.??

Abki baar modi sparkaar.o_Oo_O

Secularism, Unity in diversity, Aam admi agenda .........

Which party oppose that?

Asking Imam to support is secularism?
Muslim appeasement is secularism?

Unity in diversity!!! That's indian ideology, dont hijack.

Or you mean no matter whatever diversity is in party, their is unity in worshiping a family. Dynasty rule doesn't conform to unity in diversity. Congress is worst example of diversification.

Aam aadmi agenda!!! Like food bill? Corruption? or a thinking that says poverty is a state of mind?

SPARK believe it or not Congress has no chance to win this time
You seen that in elections of 2013

Oh really.o_O

It will be a clean sweep for Congress... We are using AAP's symbol for sweeping .

Ok if i vote and some party wins on PDF voting, can i be the Prime minister.??
Abki baar modi sparkaar
Man..
Its just so that we can get opinions of PDF Indian members on this election and try to know which has more chance according to PDF

Its not coordination but beneficiary of mutual interest.

Our imported oops important madam has just concluded the visit to Bukhari to check with some issues regarding activities during this festive season.

They are to provide "fireworks" after election win of congress.

Since import is licensed and sponsored, its legitimate but I guess the product is not behaving the way it should. Need cancellation.

Is there a counter plan to defuse these fireworks in case congress lose or that is the job for new power in business?

Which party oppose that?

Asking Imam to support is secularism?
Muslim appeasement is secularism?

Unity in diversity!!! That's indian ideology, dont hijack.

Or you mean no matter whatever diversity is in party, their is unity in worshiping a family. Dynasty rule doesn't conform to unity in diversity. Congress is worst example of diversification.

Aam aadmi agenda!!! Like food bill? Corruption? or a thinking that says poverty is a state of mind?

Madam and Imam - both names rhyme same. So they meeting in some closed place is no big issue.

Unity in diversity ? what is that??? There is no such city in India. Only delhi city, university etc...

Mister. Dont make congress an example.

Food bill is a must. Even i ask for food bill when i go to restaurants. No big deal.

If AAP support Congress in Center i swear i will kill Kujliwal and other popular AAP members :devil:
:guns:

Back
Top Bottom