What's new

Vote For Your Party

Vote For Your Favorite Party :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A feku can rule this nation better than a lunatic. :enjoy:

Arvind-Kejriwal-Pardaphash-101839.jpg

Before forming Government in Delhi, he held Referendum, he held Referendum to fight against NaMo in Varanasi; then why didn't AK-49 held Referendum before quitting from his Government. :D

Dear Parul, one take referendum when one is in dilemma but once someone is sure of his principles and action to be taken no need of referendum. Next elections would be the referendum itself.

Shall he take referendum in ordering zero tolerance toward corruption or audit of electricity companies as well?

When minority government is not allowed to operate, any point in sticking to "kursi" when one is not interested in making money?

You want another MMS in Kejriwal?

I was born and raised in Congress environment, People of my family fought elections on INC party tickets for generations and I still believe Congress Ideology is what unites this country. I hope for strong central govt. after elections and I also wish the Govt. formed will continue its policies based on "Unity in Diversity" and Secularism.

Off late there is some mockery of secularism being done because of vote bank politics which is sad. In my home state Congress is on decline because of bifurcation of AP , my vote goes to Lok Satta if Jaya Prakash Narayan contests from Kukatpally.

I thing BJP is the only good option India have right now.
AAP Party remarks on Kashmir, Bangladeshis, Nexals and on business are not good for India's health :D
Congress no chance this time :yahoo:

I am for MULLA MULAYAM SINGH YADAV Ji

main independent candidate hoon
vote for me guys

this is my party symbol
47b20s0.gif

vote for me
I would, but I cant:mad:,
I sincerely wish to see you troll the parliament someday, judging by your skills on pdf you will have no problem trolling some of those old, wrinkly politicians......:-)

not just this election but in every election my vote only for modi , i am prepared to give him the next 15 years.

I was born and raised in Congress environment, People of my family fought elections on INC party tickets for generations and I still believe Congress Ideology is what unites this country. I hope for strong central govt. after elections and I also wish the Govt. formed will continue its policies based on "Unity in Diversity" and Secularism.

Off late there is some mockery of secularism being done because of vote bank politics which is sad. In my home state Congress is on decline because of bifurcation of AP , my vote goes to Lok Satta if Jaya Prakash Narayan contests from Kukatpally.

Congress -- Uniting India since 1947.

Agrees pakistan and bangladesh :lol:

Congress -- Uniting India since 1947.

Agrees pakistan and bangladesh :lol:

It is the congress ideology that made every ethnicity and religion feel India as their home, there are some unfortunate incidents.

Back
Top Bottom