What's new

Vote For Your Party

Vote For Your Favorite Party :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man..
Its just so that we can get opinions of PDF Indian members on this election and try to know which has more chance according to PDF

Oh ok.

I opt for third front then.. whoever gets majority gets my support and a ministerial berth in pdf Indian council.

Madam and Imam - both names rhyme same. So they meeting in some closed place is no big issue.

Unity in diversity ? what is that??? There is no such city in India. Only delhi city, university etc...

Mister. Dont make congress an example.

Food bill is a must. Even i ask for food bill when i go to restaurants. No big deal.

:lol: first....

but congressi dont ask for food bill.....they says send it to the government.:drag:

If AAP support Congress in Center i swear i will kill Kujliwal and other popular AAP members :devil:
:guns:

What if AAP support congress in sides instead of its center?

Will you kill kujli then too???

Well that escalated quickly..... about an hour ago, there were only 2 posts and now over 6 pages :D

:lol: first....

but congressi dont ask for food bill.....they says send it to the government.:drag:

Every congressi knows the price of food and they dont have to pay too..

So why food bill?? Why waste paper? They are saving tress and they care for forest and environment.

Now vote for congiiiiii

Well that escalated quickly..... about an hour ago, there were only 2 posts and now over 6 pages :D

You are our automated thread statistics reporter. You are installed as an Add-on by webby.

If you reply back, i will be amazed by the growth of the technology.

What if AAP support congress in sides instead of its center?
Will you kill kujli then too???
I will kill Kujliwal if he support Congress in any condition or get support from Congress...
Congress Minister Raj Babar said year back that poor people can get good meal in 12 rs a day F$$k you all congressi for this.. Why don't Congressi try this....

You are our automated thread statistics reporter. You are installed as an Add-on by webby.

If you reply back, i will be amazed by the growth of the technology.

Ok, be amazed then ^^

I will kill Kujliwal if he support Congress in any condition or get support from Congress...
Congress Minister Raj Babar said year back that poor people can get good meal in 12 rs a day F$$k you all congressi for this.. Why don't Congressi try this....

Only kujli or mamta and others ho support?

How many murders are you planning totally????

You know in Tamilnadu government sells breakfast , lunch and dinner at cheap rates.

Only liquor prices are still up. Sad.

Ok, be amazed then ^^

Shocker... :o::o::o::o::o::o:

Kudos to internet technology....

This election is going to be very exiting (esp. since it will be my first vote!), unfortunately we will only get to know the results in May.

This election is going to be very exiting (esp. since it will be my first vote!), unfortunately we will only get to know the results in May.

Great .

Welcome to the voters club.

This is my 6th parliament election vote coming up.

Only kujli or mamta and others ho support?
How many murders are you planning totally????
You know in Tamilnadu government sells breakfast , lunch and dinner at cheap rates.
Only liquor prices are still up.
Whoever support Congress and other Secular parties deserve to be die
What secularism give to this country??
Low GDP growth, Less Development, Poverty, Poor Infrastructure and Business, Less Employment, More Riots and Corruption, Illegal Bangladeshis, More Terrorists attacks
Only Communist Parties can do this better like in China... Muslims are also living in China happily than India and China has a Communist Party.

Nee teenagerana?:eek:

Low GDP growth, Less Development, Poverty, Poor Infrastructure and Business, Less Employment, More Riots and Corruption, Illegal Bangladeshis, More Terrorists attacks
Only Communist Parties can do this better like in China... Muslims are also living in China happily than India and China has a Communist Party.

Calm down my Commie gunslinger.

If you feel that way, why are you voting for BJP then? Did you get confused between communist and communalist parties?:lol: Prakash Karat would be happy to have your vote.

Errr.... hmmm...ehhh...

Yup Communist Party it is..

Third front.

Jai Marx, jai mao, jai venezualean chicks, jai cuba.

Ab ki baar Mao sarkaar.

why should anyone die :cheesy:
they have their reasons when they support congress......

bhai jisko jo vote karna hai karne de :lol:

Back
Top Bottom