What's new

Vote For Your Party

Vote For Your Favorite Party :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if we go by the poll projections NDA will get foll nos , i am giving a very modest figures .
UP - 50
BIHAR - 20
mp - 20
chatt + jharkhand - 15
NE + WB - 10
delhi + himmachal - 7
semandhra - 15
telengana - 7
karnataka - 15
maharashtra - 30
guj - 20
raj - 20
punjab + haryana - 15
+5 (includes union territories and states like goa , JK)

TOTAL - 249 , STILL SHORT BY 23 SEATS :cry:
nda partners i have considered are
ss , trs , tdp , akali dal etc
i hope NDA reaches the mark of 280 without the support of AIADMK or trinamool

its really fun pretending to be an AAPtard online :lol:

haha atleast change your signature

Which party oppose that?

Asking Imam to support is secularism?
Muslim appeasement is secularism?
How is it appeasement of muslims??

How about endorsing Hindu ideology and alienating Muslims and there by weakening country internally??

Unity in diversity!!! That's indian ideology, dont hijack.

This principle is followed in INC.

Or you mean no matter whatever diversity is in party, their is unity in worshiping a family. Dynasty rule doesn't conform to unity in diversity. Congress is worst example of diversification.

Is a flaw in INC.

Aam aadmi agenda!!! Like food bill? Corruption? or a thinking that says poverty is a state of mind?

There n number of political bloopers done politicians of other parties as well.

What is that?

Loot India and make Indians fools in the name of secularism and unity in diversity .

This election is going to be very exiting (esp. since it will be my first vote!), unfortunately we will only get to know the results in May.

Why will this election exit ?? :D

Last edited:
if we go by the poll projections NDA will get foll nos , i am giving a very modest figures .
UP - 50
BIHAR - 20
mp - 20
chatt + jharkhand - 15
NE + WB - 10
delhi + himmachal - 7
semandhra - 15
telengana - 7
karnataka - 15
maharashtra - 30
guj - 20
raj - 20
punjab + haryana - 15
+5 (includes union territories and states like goa , JK)

TOTAL - 249 , STILL SHORT BY 23 SEATS :cry:
nda partners i have considered are
ss , trs , tdp , akali dal etc
i hope NDA reaches the mark of 280 without the support of AIADMK or trinamool
This ll be mine and i am from tamil nadu
U.P 45
BIHAR 28
GUJARAT 23
MAHARASTRA 32
MP 23
RJ 22
KARNATAKA 20
ANDHRA 20
TAMILNADU 12
CHATTISGAR 10
JARKHAND 8
PUNJAB 8
HARYANA 7
UTTRANCHAL 3
HIMACHAL PRADESH 3
JAMMU 2
DELHI 5
UNION TER 3
NORTH EAST 10
WEST BENGAL 5
KERALA 2
ORISSA 7
GOA 2
TOTAL 300 NOS

BJP ALONE 250 TO 26O SEATS

haha atleast change your signature

This ll be mine and i am from tamil nadu
U.P 45
BIHAR 28
GUJARAT 23
MAHARASTRA 32
MP 23
RJ 22
KARNATAKA 20
ANDHRA 20
TAMILNADU 12
CHATTISGAR 10
JARKHAND 8
PUNJAB 8
HARYANA 7
UTTRANCHAL 3
HIMACHAL PRADESH 3
JAMMU 2
DELHI 5
UNION TER 3
NORTH EAST 10
WEST BENGAL 5
KERALA 2
ORISSA 7
GOA 2
TOTAL 300 NOS

BJP ALONE 250 TO 26O SEATS

I'll be brutally honest. AAP is definitely needed in India. It's a breathe of fresh air. That being said.....there are numerous issues that have to be met, mainly security and economy. Neither of which will be addressed properly by AAP......at least not as fast as MODI. While I despise both the BJP and Congress....I do however like Modi. I have been following him since 1998 and even back then, he was making waves. I think what we need is to vote Modi into office...give him 8 yrs like we did Congress and let;s see where the fuk that takes us?

Even with Modi, I think a party like AAP is crucial due to its epic stand on crime, corruption and such. Till now, no other party can match them in terms of manifesto.

I hope all INDIAN members, with the help of social media, internet, ease/accessibility of information...can now make a honest judgement of CONGRESS. This was a party my father and I both supported but after doing extensive research, it has become quite evident.....this party is full of BS. The sad state of India after 50 yrs is directly due to their ineptitude. Democracy is not a form of govt run by a family dynasty. It is the opposite.

Even after Congress loose, never ever vote that shit party to office....IF the BJP after Modi starts to act like Congress....kick them out of office and vote AAP in......

So vote for MODI, let him get India back in track. He is the only one capable of putting us back on track and setting us up for success. Then after his time in office for however long....vote AAP to nitwit pick and correct all wrong doing in INDIA>

Stop blaming AAp and their Delhi blunder. Its not their fault, what he exposed was the conviannce of both BJP and CONGRESS in not passing the Lok Pal. How come some of you conveniently missed that? What Kerijwal realized is that corruption in India is deeply rooted.

Why the fuk haven't we gone after all those Swiss bank holders? WHY IS CONGRESS SO QUIET ABOUT THE BLACK MONEY? What about Vadra and his shady real estate deals? Never ever allow a party that never took any such action to correct these wrongs back into power EVER!

I will never ever blame ManMohan Singh. He is just an innocent man being used like a puppet........by SONIA AND HER FAMILY.

If India ever allows this corrupt family and Congress to run INdia again....then the world is right to call us a banana republic....for we allow these corrupt SOBs to commit even more corruption....

I like what the AAP stands for. however they are far too unproven to lead a country as large and complex as India at this stage in their development IMHO.

Congress has had 10 years to make the country better. Instead they have run it into the ground.

Modi is the most logical choice for India at this time. .

AAP is very new in Politics and didn't know anything about how to handle countries issues
No one can deny Modi work in Gujarat
We must have give NaMo a chance to prove himself as PM of India
As far as i know NDA in 1999-2004 done wonderful job

Wish indians could ever produce a leader like me.

But then again, only great nation like Turks produce fierce and capable inspiring leaders like myself.

indians produce Sonia Gandhi :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom