What's new

Vipers are not coming??

It is believed that Trump administration has blocked the sales & now those 15 Zulus are been sold to Bahrain.

Sure, we can order them, pay the full amount in advance and wait for them and then get kicked yet once again in the precious nuts after 5 years................we all have forgotten, "Momin aik sorakh say do martaba naheen dasa jata"

F-16 is still on the offer Janab. In fact most latest version is on full offer and with some diplomacy they can agree to sell the on full price and don't demand the other thing. In fact they also are about send 40 MRAP which we ordered and few more stuff. Even more M4 were given recently

Sure, we can order them, pay the full amount in advance and wait for them and then get kicked yet once again in the precious nuts after 5 years................we all have forgotten, "Momin aik sorakh say do martaba naheen dasa jata"
Under Trump they will come. He is way more smart. He is ready to sell I am not worried under Trump my worry is Governments after him. They can stop weapons even if we pay full that is why countries like UK and France and Russia and China and Italy and Turkey are the way forward

usually they will return it or likley give alternative useless weapons or food, we will aceept all options given our corrupt civilian and army leadership

its obvious, army is hopefull (oblivious and foolsih)

i doubt it, Russia cares about money, weapons would be a simple bullets and rockets which could be sourced from all over the world given their use, unless you are only referring to antitank weapons, which even if is true is probably not why they were attained in the first place

a more concerning thin kwould be hat if the engine of t129 is blocked midway..PA should play it safe with t129 and ask for indeginous engine

Id say something is better then nothing and we shouldn't bank on US any more we have alternatives like Russia, China and Turkey....

Pakistanis on Vipers are alternating between...
upload_2018-6-13_17-49-28.jpeg

drooling-photo.jpg

Hilarious. Get over it already..

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-13_17-44-42.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-13_17-44-42.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 40
Actually, this tender suggested the PAA AH-1Z is indeed overseas, as I said before, the 3 AH-1Z is shipped off, and I believe it is somewhere inside Pakistan, and this tender actually supported my theory.

Why?

1.) This is a new preservation tender, which mean if the viper is made (which is a fact) and still have not been delivered or is in hold off since 2017, it should ALREADY be in preservation, they don't push a new tender out if the objective (preserve these viper) is ongoing. A new tender suggested these aircraft were in used before and now (as of June 28) is no longer in use, and is destined to be stored for 3 months.

2.) If the PAA Viper is still in US, DoD would not issue a tender for preservation because both Bell/Textron and USAF have their own preservation program, USAF boneyard in Davis-Monthan AFB and Bell/Textron have their own preservation warehouse in Texas, if the plane fall under either jurisdiction, they can preserve it themselves and not issuing a new tender for it, I mean why bother issuing a tender if you are going to put it in Arizona boneyard anyway, they will, however, send PAA the bill.

New tender contract means the aircraft is outside US service area, and most probably not under US jurisdiction, which mean they are either somewhere close to Pakistan and in Pakistan control, or they are in Pakistan and under Pakistan control.

Beside, the contract slated to end the preservation end in September/October, which is roughly my source said the remaining of Viper is due to deliver to Pakistan.

the sale is on hold... the 3 built so far remains inside USA rest 9 construction is cancelled/on hold as of now. Seems like Us military wants some on ground changes in afganistan before sending these choppers

the sale is on hold... the 3 built so far remains inside USA rest 9 construction is cancelled/on hold as of now. Seems like Us military wants some on ground changes in afganistan before sending these choppers

well, my source tell me otherwise.

If the 3 vipers is still in the US, they will not put out a tender for preservation, because they can already do it in the US, either at Textron (they make them and most certainly have the way to store them) or at Davis-Monthan AFB aka AirForce Boneyard where they preserve thousand of fighter.

Also, knowing trump, if the viper is on hold, he will talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom