What's new

Violent protests in north Kashmir over slain Iranian commander’s poster

That's a pity most Muslims ignoring the Palestinian and Kashmiri causes....

May God helps them

and screw the cucks (they will enjoy it)

lol, the Kashmiri Shias are willing to put their neck on the line for an Iranian spy general rather than their basic human rights. The Sunnis on the other hand cannot even be bothered to do that.
maybe they had no problem with current situation if they are left alone , and all this was to send a message . leave us alone.
by the way if you rule the hearts instead of ruling by installing fear in hearts its what you get a martyr far more dangerous than a commander.

by the way a serious question , why the officer entered the house ?
was he had any warrant to do that ?

Last edited:
maybe they had no problem with current situation if they are left alone , and all this was to send a message . leave us alone.

by the way a serious question , why the officer entered the house ?
was he had any warrant to do that ?
Occupying forces don't generally need a warrant, a gun is usually enough.

the question is do people in those area consider them as occupying forces

Yeah. They have been occupied for over 30 years now. Have you guys been sleeping?

Only Pakistan supports the Kashmiris. Rest of Muslim countries in the middle east are busy sodomizing each other, eating lizards, banging instagram models, getting nose jobs, and kissing NATO and Israeli ***.

Are you frickin serious lol ?
I won't even bother to give an answer as this is such an insult to people of Kashmir
Are y'all asleep in me?, its one of the most brutal occupation in modern history

Last edited:
Yeah. They have been occupied for over 30 years now. Have you guys been sleeping?

Only Pakistan supports the Kashmiris. Rest of Muslim countries in the middle east are busy sodomizing each other, eating lizards, banging instagram models, getting nose jobs, and kissing NATO and Israeli ***.
That's like a perfect description of today's Middle East. lol 🤣 Thanks for the good laugh, bro.

Human-Shield.jpg

On the left is a Kashmiri being used as a human shield by the coward Hindu Indian Army, meanwhile on the right is a Palestinian being used as a human shield by the coward Jew Israeli Army.

There is virtually no difference as the Indians are trying to land grab in Kashmir just as the Israelis are doing in the Palestinian territories.

There is a deep link between Kashmir and Iran, which I thought you Shias knew about. Even your Khomeini traces his ancestry from there.

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/todays-paper/khomeinis-kashmir-connection

Human-Shield.jpg

On the left is a Kashmiri being used as a human shield by the coward Hindu Indian Army, meanwhile on the right is a Palestinian being used as a human shield by the coward Jew Israeli Army.

There is virtually no difference as the Indians are trying to land grab in Kashmir just as the Israelis are doing in the Palestinian territories.

There is a deep link between Kashmir and Iran, which I thought you Shias knew about. Even your Khomeini traces his ancestry from there.

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/todays-paper/khomeinis-kashmir-connection
Muslims on Palestine issue
download (4).jpg

Muslims on Kashmir
200 (1).gif

A bug chunk of Kashmir is shia, for a supposed protector shia interests around the globe Iran sure stays quiet...

We know about it actually. Khomeini's ancestors lived in India for a short period but it was Uttar Pradesh as far as I know. Apparently, that part of India was called Kingdom of Awadh and it had Twelever Shiite rulers of Persian origin.

Nevertheless, I remember once I talked to a gorgeous Kashmiri girl that worked at a shop in Dubai. She loved Iranians and said that they consider us brothers and we are similar. Since then I have always felt that Kashmiris are closely linked to us.

A bug chunk of Kashmir is shia, for a supposed protector shia interests around the globe Iran sure stays quiet...
We don't stay quiet on Kashmir. Khamenei himself urged India to refrain from violence against Kashmiris and it is quite rare for Khamenei to talk about this kind of matters, unless it pertains to the US or Israel.

On August 21 (2019), Khamenei tweeted: “We have good relations with India, but we expect the Indian government to adopt a just policy towards the noble people of Kashmir and prevent the oppression & bullying of Muslims in this region.”

Tehran’s Friday prayers leader, Ayatollah Mohammad Ali Movahedi-Kermani, called revoking Kashmir’s autonomy “an ugly act” and warned India “to prevent confrontations with the Muslims” as “this is not in India’s interest or the interest of the region.”

That is like asking Palestinians if they consider Israelis an occupying force. India maintains the largest soldier to civilian ratio in the world in Kashmir*. These soldiers arent handing out roses to the Muslim locals. Alas that the Muslim world prefers establishing good relations with India despite their close ties with Israel, including Iran.

*The state, with a population of 10 million, already has an estimated 700,000 security forces, giving it an extremely high (70:1,000) force to population ratio.

We know about it actually. Khomeini's ancestors lived in India for a short period but it was Uttar Pradesh as far as I know. Apparently, that part of India was called Kingdom of Awadh and it had Twelever Shiite rulers of Persian origin.

Nevertheless, I remember once I talked to a gorgeous Kashmiri girl that worked at a shop in Dubai. She loved Iranians and said that they consider us brothers and we are similar. Since then I have always felt that Kashmiris are closely linked to us.

We don't stay quiet on Kashmir. Khamenei himself urged India to refrain from violence against Kashmiris and it is quite rare for Khamenei to talk about this kind of matters, unless it pertains to the US or Israel.

On August 21 (2019), Khamenei tweeted: “We have good relations with India, but we expect the Indian government to adopt a just policy towards the noble people of Kashmir and prevent the oppression & bullying of Muslims in this region.”

Tehran’s Friday prayers leader, Ayatollah Mohammad Ali Movahedi-Kermani, called revoking Kashmir’s autonomy “an ugly act” and warned India “to prevent confrontations with the Muslims” as “this is not in India’s interest or the interest of the region.”
at least yall talked about it, I respect that

The Indian army officer who burned down poster of Qasim Sulemani is more deserving of Vir Chakra than Abhinandan

But he might not get it while Abhinandan already has it over a fake F16 kill

What an embarrassment!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom