What's new

Violent protests in north Kashmir over slain Iranian commander’s poster

I don't mean to derail this thread but anti Shia groups like LEJ, SSP and ISKP are considered enemy number one in Pakistan by LEA.

It is indeed a fact that a systematic killing of Shia brothers was done in Pakistan sometimes with the help of black sheeps in our power circles but Pakistan as a state never allowed the killing of Shia Pakistanis. There is a reason why Shias are in top govt and military positions.
Not to forget how these Iranian champions of Shia rights treat Shia Hazaras in their own country. Being from Balochistan, I know far too much.

Not to forget how these Iranian champions of Shia rights treat Shia Hazaras in their own country. Being from Balochistan, I know far too much.
Seems like they are just selfish and masquerade as human rights activists and protectors of Islam, if this is how they think of Kashmir then they are pathetic

USA of the Islamic world?

Seems like they are just selfish and masquerade as human rights activists and protectors of Islam, if this is how they think of Kashmir then they are pathetic

USA of the Islamic world?
GCC shits their pants even talking about it, at least they said something
Say what you want - but I genuinely respect that
if you cant oppose with actions at least say something, which they did

GCC shits their pants even talking about it, at least they said something
Say what you want - but I genuinely respect that
if you cant oppose with actions at least say something, which they did
Did they?

Why are Iranians denying it in this thread then?

Did they?

Why are Iranians denying it in this thread then?
cause they are angry because we have been crap talking them after Baluchistan issues and sectarian proxies
but leadership, GOI talked about Kashmir issue - every patriotic Pakistani should respect their stance (especially considering how outside of Turkey no Muslim country even talks about it) forget the action rn even saying is better than nothing
look at post # 12
Iran is among one of the few Muslim countries left with balls, I wish our relationship get better, where it was during shahs time and Iran calms down with proxies

Last edited:
Anyone thinking that Iran cares about Shias outside Iran, is living in a fools paradise.

it was a top tweeter trend in india "marry" a Kashmiri, in their defense forums they were joking on which soldier from which region would get to f***/rape Kashmiris
This right here is the mentality of the average Indian no matter where they are or live.

Iranians are the new pajeets. Infesting every thread on PDF with their bullshit.
Qasem Soleimani is in hell. He got toasted by Americans. Every true Muslim sends lanat on Qasem kutta Soleimani. In Sha Allah the rest of irgc pigs will end up burnt toast like the pig Soleimani.
well, God will decide that. the point is USA didn't dare to do that in Iran , I cant say that for other countries in middle east. and USA paid dearly for that by being thrown out of Afghanistan and Iraq and very soon Syria and the rest of middle east

Iranian pajeets and their minions disrespect sects of Sunni Islam daily in this forum. They abuse and disrespect salafi sects, ahle Hadith, deobandi and other sects they don’t agree with. It’s surprising they get away with it.
Mods always rush to delete and issue warning if you post something against Iranians even if you don’t mention any sects. Yet these pigs are allowed to go free on this forum and disrespect many sects of Islam. These Iranian pigs and their minions constantly abuse majority of Sunni sects. What happened to all those people who say not to “generalize”.
Majority of Sunni Muslims outside of the Indian subcontinent would be classified as “salafi” or “wahabi” or “deobandi” or “ahle Hadith” by these guys. Even in the Indian subcontinent there’s many belonging to these sects.
Mods need to wake up and get rid of these sectarian rats provoking majority of Sunnis on every thread.
well , I'm sure if I use the same language about Pakistani or Sunni I get a permanenr ban . wonder when you get banned:coffee:.
by the way are you aware whatever you claimed Iranian do you did yourself.

only if you consider head choppers and cannibals as Muslims not Khavarij
by the way he ruled the heart of people and this example can verify that
ISIS/AQ/TTP/BLA they were/are/will always be Jahanum ke kutte means hell hounds for me, because my Prophet call these people that, they are the lowest of the lowest, but Solemani was no saint or angel, he might have fought ISIS but that does not fade his sins away, on his orders and proxies thousands of Sunni's were killed, so there is not much difference to me between him and Baghdadi.

on his orders and proxies thousands of Sunni's were killed, so there is not much difference to me between him and Baghdadi.
you see , you think the bombing of cities was on his orders , but the problem is he only could order of bombing by drones and that was precision strikes . not something like barrel bombs which are notoriously not precise.
he was a man who prolonged operation to reduce casualties .
and i very much like to knew about the incidents that he ordered killing of civilians

So instead of standing up for one's freedom, it is more important to agitate if the picture of an Iranian spy general is "dEsEcRaTeD"? Khomenists have really hooked you folks onto some strong stuff, mate.
Iranian leader has condemned any oppression against Muslims in Kashmir, and above article also mentions that Police has apologized, so situation is still controllable.

Iran prefers to have a friendly tone against India in the Kashmir issue, to not fall in the same category of fake freedom campaigns which are in fact just a land dispute, and provokes India with harsh response.

Your government shows the same attitude against separatist campaign in Balochistan.

Last edited:
There is a reason why Shias are in top govt and military positions.
Pakistan is one of few countries where minority representation in in government departments and bureaucracy is proportionally higher w.r.t their population.

Iranian pajeets and their minions disrespect sects of Sunni Islam daily in this forum. They abuse and disrespect salafi sects, ahle Hadith, deobandi and other sects they don’t agree with. It’s surprising they get away with it.
Mods always rush to delete and issue warning if you post something against Iranians even if you don’t mention any sects. Yet these pigs are allowed to go free on this forum and disrespect many sects of Islam. These Iranian pigs and their minions constantly abuse majority of Sunni sects. What happened to all those people who say not to “generalize”.
Majority of Sunni Muslims outside of the Indian subcontinent would be classified as “salafi” or “wahabi” or “deobandi” or “ahle Hadith” by these guys. Even in the Indian subcontinent there’s many belonging to these sects.
Mods need to wake up and get rid of these sectarian rats provoking majority of Sunnis on every thread.

Correction sir. It’s shahjeets for iranians, not pajeets. Thank you. :coffee:

Iranian leader has condemned any oppression against Muslims in Kashmir, and above article also mentions that Police has apologized, so situation is still controllable.

Iran prefers to have a friendly tone against India in the Kashmir issue, to not fall in the same category of fake freedom campaigns which are in fact just a land dispute, and provokes India with harsh response.

Your government shows the same attitude against separatist campaign in Balochistan.
Balochistan is not an internationally (UN et al.) recognized disputed territory unlike Kashmir or Israeli-occupied Palestinian territory. Balochistan is Pakistan like Tehran or Esfahan is Iran. Would you tolerate miscreants in Esfahan asking for independence? Self-preservation is mankind's basic impulse. Why not agitate for your freedom but do so for a slain Iranian general? This was my question/observation which you haven't addressed.

Some Pakistanis people on here are still blind here what’s happening between Iran & india buddies vs us
and we havent forgotten that your military or/and ISI was buddy buddy with OSama Bin Laden, hosting him near their academy in abottabad.

Also ISI facilitating Jundollah, Jaish ul adl operations on the border, for Saudis and US (fronting for ISrael) benefit..

STOP PLAYING SAINT!

Back
Top Bottom