What's new

Abducted Iranian border guards freed in Pakistan: lawmaker

I don't think Pakistan is the only country which has such problem. This happens and can happen everywhere ...

Similarly, Iran never managed to secure its frontline.
Abdullah, this all boils down to logic, let's see if you have it or not.

I used to cross the Canada/US border at least 2-3 times a year when I was living in Vancouver. I would go through the relevant security checkpoints on the Canadian side, followed by even more stringent security once I got to the American side. On my way back it would be the same. Security on the American side, then the Canadian side.

Now, Imagine one side not having a check point. Worse yet, imagine one side having crook border guards that are willing to shut their eyes to everything and even cooperate with whoever. Let's call that hypothetical side the Canadian side. I would be able to organize an armed gang, pay off the guards on my side (if there were any), monitor the American side from a distance and mount an attack after a plan was hatched. I could then quickly kidnap the few border guards on the American side and drag them back to Canada without anybody coming after me.

That's the story here. I can't dumb it down anymore.

A border check point is only able to function if the checkpoint on the other side is also functioning and doing its job. Without both sides doing their job, one becomes an easy target. A border check point isn't a military stronghold. It can easily be overrun. By having both sides checking their own side of the border, nobody would be able to cross with weapons and nobody could bring hostages back to its own side, thus making such activities impossible. Pakistan has no control over its borders.

13930115194730651_PhotoL.jpg

This is a one-sided analysis to what took place. If what you're saying is a %100 true, then Iran should have at least secured its boards by impelmenting unilitaral countermeasures to prevent militants to sneak into your boards.

It is a simple logic.

Abdullah, this all boils down to logic, let's see if you have it or not.

I used to cross the Canada/US border at least 2-3 times a year when I was living in Vancouver. I would go through the relevant security checkpoints on the Canadian side, followed by even more stringent security once I got to the American side. On my way back it would be the same. Security on the American side, then the Canadian side.

Now, Imagine one side not having a check point. Worse yet, imagine one side having crook border guards that are willing to shut their eyes to everything and even cooperate with whoever. Let's call that hypothetical side the Canadian side. I would be able to organize an armed gang, pay off the guards on my side (if there were any), monitor the American side from a distance and mount an attack after a plan was hatched. I could then quickly kidnap the few border guards on the American side and drag them back to Canada without anybody coming after me.

That's the story here. I can't dumb it down anymore.

A border check point is only able to function if the checkpoint on the other side is also functioning and doing its job. Without both sides doing their job, one becomes an easy target. A border check point isn't a military stronghold. It can easily be overrun. By having both sides checking their own side of the border, nobody would be able to cross with weapons and nobody could bring hostages back to its own side, thus making such activities impossible. Pakistan has no control over its borders.

This is a one-sided analysis to what took place. If what you're saying is a %100 true, then Iran should have at least secured its boards by impelmenting unilitaral countermeasures to prevent militants to sneak into your boards.

It is a simple logic.
Read my comment again and relate it to the Canada/US situation. Use my example and explain what should have been done. Again, border crossings aren't military checkpoints or military strongholds and border security agents aren't military personnel.

IRANIAN GOV. IS LYING .. HOSTAGES WAS NOT IN PAKISTAN ..
Did Pakistan change its name to something else? Is that what you're trying to say?

Read my comment again and relate it to the Canada/US situation. Use my example and explain what should have been done. Again, border crossings aren't military checkpoints or military strongholds and border security agents aren't military personnel.

Canada and the US aren't a prime example to lay out your comparison on.

In addition, Board Guards must have had some sort of coordination with both of the MoD, the MoI of Iran.

So they indeed were in Pakistan - well played Iran - right amount of pressure.
Whats so strange? They can took army personal from Iran and they can't doge Pakistan forces to hide? BTW its not Iran's pressure they released them upon request of some Sunni scholars or something.

One way to see the plausibility of your argument is to compare Iran's other borders to the one with Pakistan.

Canada and the US aren't a prime example to lay out your comparison on.

In addition, Board Guards must have had some sort of coordination with both of the MoD, the MoI of Iran.
Wrong answer.

At first, you said any country on the planet could have had the same short comings as Pakistan. Then I use Canada/USA as an example (Canada and the United States share the longest border on the planet) and you say they aren't prime examples.

You lose, again.

If you're not up for a debate, don't poke your head in. Abdullah, you're here to blow yourself up, do it and be done with it. We don't need to have this 50 minute foreplay before you reach orgasm and say hi to your lord. Blow up and be done with it.

Wrong answer.

At first, you said any country on the planet could have had the same short comings as Pakistan. Then I use Canada/USA as an example (Canada and the United States share the longest border on the planet) and you say they aren't prime examples.

You lose, again.

If you're not up for a debate, don't poke your head in. Abdullah, you're here to blow yourself up, do it and be done with it. We don't need to have this 50 minute foreplay before you reach orgasm and say hi to your lord. Blow up and be done with it.

loool :rofl:

Wrong answer.

You aren't qualified enough to deliver a coherent analysis but selective judgment.

At first, you said any country on the planet could have had the same short comings as Pakistan

True. Lots of crazy incidents took place in the US-Canadian borders:

10 Hilariously Bizarre US-Canada Border Incidents - Listverse

Similar incidents took place between the borders of the US to Mexico.

You lose, again.

Comparing grapes to lemons show everything and utter lose.

and you say they aren't prime examples.

When it comes to Iran, I find it laughable to compare it to the US-Canadian border-lines. As such, these two can't serve as a prime example compared to Iran's situation.

If you're not up for a debate, don't poke your head in

I'm always looking forward to having decent, rational, and healthy discussions, but this discussion can't be regarded as a debate, given the fact that we're discussing an issue with an insane individual like yourself. Those wackos, like yourself, understand nothing but stomping, and we're here to offer this service for you.

Abdullah, you're here to blow yourself up, do it and be done with it

YaMahdi,

Iranians, by definition, were the very first people ever to introduce suicide bombings among other things like self-lashing, floggings, and whatnot.

Not to mention the fact that losing a human soul is nothing to the Iranians, I'd like to remind you that your crazed issued a Fatwa, obligating Iranian youngsters to clear up the minefields before your glorious army stepped in to pick the fight with Iraqis.

Your comments are extremely hilarious :lol: :rofl: :D :omghaha: :laugh:

do it and be done with it. We don't need to have this 50 minute foreplay before you reach orgasm and say hi to your lord. Blow up and be done with it.

So sorry, but whilst dealing with your kin and kind, we don't really need to waste a considerable amount of time. It took us a few mins to ship your 400 terrorists brothers and sisters in bags back home, the record speaks for itself. Humiliation, sufferings, and misery became an exculsive trademark to your entire kind.

@JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Full Moon @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Pakistanisage @Aslan @500 @Zarvan

Come again, Farsi.

Wrong answer.

You lose, again.

Last edited:
Whats so strange? They can took army personal from Iran and they can't doge Pakistan forces to hide? BTW its not Iran's pressure they released them upon request of some Sunni scholars or something.

There's nothing strange here except Pakistan's statement denying that they were ever in Pakistani territory - and the same thing happened as usually happens with Pakistani denials.

The degree of pressure brought on by Iran forced Pakistan to liaise the Sunni scholars with the Jaish al-Adl for release of the guards.

Back
Top Bottom