What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

Actually both sides went wrong in extreme expressions of their emotions but still need to discuss root cause of this inhuman act, main role played by Deo-Band sect madrissa people there who carried initiatives to spread violence while that's not amazing because the same fraction's followers are cause of violence in peace lover Muslim community in Pakistan because these are epic center of Lej, TTP, JI, JUI (F) LeT, JuD type Badmaash, Ghundagard, terrorist type organizations. These are people who are beheading hazaras, killing innocent Muslims following fake and total mislead-ed ideology. They couldn't be called as Sunni.

These are the people declaring terrorists as "Shaheed".

Lol two days have passed and this is already on the 19th page. Why are all of you arguing about something which almost none of you were a witness of. I am living in Rawalpindi and I came to know about the incident today. This is not something to quarrel for, whoever started this, be of any sect should be punished and we Muslims should stand today as united not as scattered seeds.

Anyway this thing should not have happened as authorities knew that the procession shall start after Jumuah, thus they should have not allowed the procession a route that should pass through any sects area, even if they did then it should have not been at prayer times.

Lol two days have passed and this is already on the 19th page. Why are all of you arguing about something which almost none of you were a witness of. I am living in Rawalpindi and I came to know about the incident today. This is not something to quarrel for, whoever started this, be of any sect should be punished and we Muslims should stand today as united not as scattered seeds.

Anyway this thing should not have happened as authorities knew that the procession shall start after Jumuah, thus they should have not allowed the procession a route that should pass through any sects area, even if they did then it should have not been at prayer times.

In which Rawalpindi you live?

Dude the one in which you are not part of. ;)

I don't watch or read news much

even though i am not muslim ....... all heart goes to shia people.
they are shia's of Imam Ali ....the greatest human being and fighter........ he is the only one who sacrified evrything for islam and cause prophet.
if muslims cant respect shia's then they dont respect imam ali.....read ur own history again and again and find out truth ......

I think you should keep your month shut and sit in a corner when you don't know anything about our beliefs .....Yes we have been divided in numbers but every muslim admires Hazrat Ali(R.A) and Al-e-nabi it doesn't matter from which sect he/she belongs.

528789219e5e4.jpg

632456-armyrawalpindicurfewphotoafp-1384633722-865-640x480.jpg

5287266bd449f.jpg

52872d829bb44.jpg

5287266bd557b.jpg

528719c324940.jpg

52871ab854a89.jpg

Oh puleez! forgive us from your f@rted stories. What proof you got against those so called black dressed guys. Also I will request mods to simply ban any one posting sectarian bullcr@ps.

his post was criminally false; no 50 people were killed inside any Masjid 
Why get angry mian mulla? I never sag anything against wahabi...did I? I myself is sunni but for me sunni or shia or ismaeli or wahabi all are samething. Don't look for divisions.

it's so basic a thing of humanity - especially among Muslims....but still as his post shows, we still have rabble-rousers and miscreant elements within our society with nefarious designs

Meray Muslim bhaio listen, before any discussion please read Bismillah before posting any thread, and seek help from God. or Allah ko behtar pata hai that who is best Muslim and who is on right path. Yar jo Allah ka kam hai wo us ke Pak Zat k ooper chor do.

Her kam k peechay yahudi hen, no doubt hamari bhi ghaltian hen lakin yahudi proper planning k through yeh sab kuch kerwa rahey hen right from the beginning of our beloved religion Islam.

Aik simple Question jisay her koi understand kerta hai or shayed mujh say ziada janta ho, Kia hamara Rub in baton say khush ho ga- Nahi, Kia hamaray Piyaray Nabi Pak(PBUH) in baton say khsuh hon gay- No, kia hum Hazrat Imam Hussain(RA/AS) ko yeh sub kuch ker kush ker rahay hen-Absolutely Not.

khudara Islam k liye aik ho jao.

Ameen brother.

Well said. It's interesting you say that b/c i called my cousins on that day since I knew they regularly attend majalis. . .They didnt know about the curfew or the squirmishes until I called them and they watched the news

it's not nice that every year security has to be so much beefed up b/c of some miscreant/terrorist sympathizers who feel the need to act macho and start sectarian incidents. . . .those with blood on their hands and who are firing weapons in public places at fellow Muslims - they are a major security concern and they should be nowhere other than a prison cage 
The Soldiers should have give a burst of MG-3 in the air on both sides !

wild, uncouth, badly raised scums.....attacking law enforcement people and damaging public and private property

these are the people of this country i really DESPISE

One questions running through my mind, who provided petrol to attackers, which was used to torch the buildings.
The attack seemed pre-planed. Many people are caught on camera, will Pakistani Shia agree for the arrest of criminals, attacking security personals?

@Oscar why have you deleted my post? what hurt you most? 
Where are the people who always curse Pak army on this forum? and tell its job is on border! 
Actually both sides went wrong in extreme expressions of their emotions but still need to discuss root cause of this inhuman act, main role played by Deo-Band sect madrissa people there who carried initiatives to spread violence while that's not amazing because the same fraction's followers are cause of violence in peace lover Muslim community in Pakistan because these are epic center of Lej, TTP, JI, JUI (F) LeT, JuD type Badmaash, Ghundagard, terrorist type organizations. These are people who are beheading hazaras, killing innocent Muslims following fake and total mislead-ed ideology. They couldn't be called as Sunni.

These are the people declaring terrorists as "Shaheed".

In the end those deo bands got a good lesson! or you think attackers should have carry on further?

I hope you have already seen pictures of attack and videos as well.

Last edited:
One questions running through my mind, who provided petrol to attackers, which was used to torch the buildings.
The attack seemed pre-planed. Many people are caught on camera, will Pakistani Shia agree for the arrest of criminals, attacking security personals?

Now that is a very good point . Sheikh Rasheed , earlier in a press conference , raised similar questions . He said that where did the petrol come from ? and the people caught on tape are not local and have never been seen before in the area .
And Shia agree or not , criminals should be arrested and tried . But not like what deoband ulema are demanding . They have given a list of all their arch enemies and are insisting on a "nominated" F.I.R .. Dirty politics

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom