What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

Your post incited sectarian sentiment. Has little to do with hurting me and more to do with maintaining etiquette on the forum.
The rest of rant is the usual rant.

My post was so sectarian that no shia complained about it neither they quoted any part of it!!!!!!!!!!

But, when you r friends from Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, curse me as wahabi that you don't notice?

You shall know by now, this forum is a well known for being a source of sectarian hate but against GCC even before today's incident.

This incident is posing lot of questions on the hate which is being instilled from childhood among, one section of society and when they grow up they only see yazeed/wahabi in every Pakistani.

Dear Moderators if you wish to maintain etiquette on this forum then please be fair in doing your job.

A member has used "mulla" as a deragotory term to label me and nothing has been done about it, yet posts are being deleted and warnings handed out to others.

You must be evil wahabi / arbizad.
Arent u tired of labelling muslim as wahabi, yazidi...i read the twenty pages, not a single time i read pity for the victims. That's sad how much sectarian some people are here

here's the bottom line:

1.) Both the sects are to be blamed - on both side you had emotional hooligans, some with firearms....so sad people are needing to carry firearms at religious processions!!!

2.) One shouldve avoided the hate speech. The other shouldve ignored!!!!

3.) All of Pakistan and all of humanity should be part of these processions. These processions every year represent GOOD over EVIL.

don't forget what happened at Karbala

here's the bottom line:

1.) Both the sects are to be blamed - on both side you had emotional hooligans, some with firearms....so sad people are needing to carry firearms at religious processions!!!

2.) One shouldve avoided the hate speech. The other shouldve ignored!!!!

3.) All of Pakistan and all of humanity should be part of these processions. These processions every year represent GOOD over EVIL.

don't forget what happened at Karbala
U know, most muslim dont give importance abt karbala or najaf, but taken the great importance it has on shia why do u have to make processions on sunni area, why not on shia areas only.

and can someone please tell me what the chutiya police were doing? how the F*CK do civilians snatch firearms from police officers? you've got to be shytting me. . . either have tear gas, or otherwise shoot the bastards in the legs if they mis-behave

in other countries, shyt like that gets you SHOT

thank GOD we had khakis respond to the scene because evidently theyre the only ones who know how to secure and de-escalate such situations when in reality this is the job of police

these kinds of things can not be happening - especially in a main city. Not acceptable, and very un-Islamic

U know, most muslim dont give importance abt karbala or najaf, but taken the great importance it has on shia why do u have to make processions on sunni area, why not on shia areas only.

Because we are not Iraqis or Lebanese where we need to have "Shiia areas" and "Sunni areas"

in Pakistan, our communities are mixed together and we cant tell ANY difference between Sunni or Shiia. They look the same, and they work together.

and I think most Muslims who care about history and care about learning what is good over evil - they ought to learn what happened @ Karbala and Najaf - if i may say!

Because there's a lot to learn from it. It's a time of mourning but also a time of REFLECTION

p.s. I have been to majlis and I have regularly seen Sunnis and even people of the tiny Ahmedi community. . .all side by side.

a very small handful of bastards want to destroy and divide Pakistan; and I think what is happening in Syria (God bless them) is a HUGE wake-up call for the Muslim Ummah......foreign agenda to divide Muslim nation, and we have pawns in our countries who are either paid or brain-wash (or both) to carry out this evil foreign agenda. We must stop these evil designs to promote fitna in our societies.

Last edited:
Not "most Muslims" , Just a few Wahabis and Deobandis do not give importance to Kerbala or Najaf and they do more so in their hatred of other sects .
I think u are desillusional, as a "normal" sunni muslim, having had a moderate muslim heritage, i had never encountered karbala or najaf only in some history book.
It's not you who choose what we learnt, or what we give importance for. By the way u didnt give an answer of my suggestions. These kind of processions should be submitted to a public vote, as majority rule 
In lebanon, they dont go on sunni areas as it's seen offensive, and a lot of time there are some sectarian slogan ( about Abu Bakr, Omar and Aisha) so the better is to contain these procession to shia majority area, as they lead to friction

I think u are desillusional, as a "normal" sunni muslim, having had a moderate muslim heritage, i had never encountered karbala or najaf only in some history book.
It's not you who choose what we learnt, or what we give importance for. By the way u didnt give an answer of my suggestions. These kind of processions should be submitted to a public vote, as majority rule 
In lebanon, they dont go on sunni areas as it's seen offensive, and a lot of time there are some sectarian slogan ( about Abu Bakr, Omar and Aisha) so the better is to contain these procession to shia majority area, as they lead to friction

i think you should be informed that the procession was PRE-PLANNED.......for security reasons as well as other reasons, the procession route was decided well in advance and there was a security presence to ensure things went smoothly.

a few insults hurled by a bunch of stupid bastards is what caused squirmishes which led from one thing to another. . .

no need for public vote - this is an annual procession and those who want to be part of it shall be part of it and those who dont want to be part of it they need not go. SIMPLE.

and as i said - please dont compare Pakistan to Lebanon or Iraq. We are not Iraqis and we are not Lebanese peoples.

That is the real problem . Most people think of themselves as "normal" muslims and others to be "abnormal muslims" . If you have not read the history or never bothered to study our own books , or have no interest in religion , this does not make you normal and others abnormal .
About your suggestion , I already answered in a post that we are a Republic and not a Direct Democracy . In a republic , majority can not take away certain inalienable rights . So you cant enforce this on basis of simple majority .

Back
Top Bottom