What's new

Vietnam to Get Sub Fleet in 6 Years: State Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is betrayal partner. Russian don't trust chinese. Any time Chinese can change his face very quickly, it happent in the past and will repeat in future.:coffee:
Well not as fast as you change your location. One second you were in a ship, and the next minute you are at the bottom of the sea.

China is betrayal partner. Russian don't trust chinese. Any time Chinese can change his face very quickly, it happent in the past and will repeat in future.:coffee:

what kind of this face of you to come to such accusation? It's like a prostitute trying to criticize other girls about virgin!!!

The situation between China and Russia is totally a different story, China and Russia are partners also the opponents in many fields, China and Russia are sharing the world longest ground borders, they are always on guard at each others is understandable!!! Russia in the past has many time invaded and occupied China territories but China never expand its size to the north!!! Russia is already a big size and a superpower for many centuries, if anybody blame China is looking for Russian sovereignty is a lame. China don't mind to take a pieces of lands from Russian not because the Chinese are sacred but they don't want so!!! don't drag the story between Russian and the Chinese to cover for your greedy vietnam!!!

I bet if your vietnam located next to russia, you may lick your master usa butt harder than some pro-west in south korea or japan for protection!!! In your vietnamese history, there are countless incidents that your people attempt to back-stab your neighbors, and you scream pitifully as if you a the victim!!! What on earth your jerks!!!

Well not as fast as you change your location. One second you were in a ship, and the next minute you are at the bottom of the sea.

Yes, we have sub-marine then we could change our fighting position for best to open fire to enemy.

Heheh, Okey, we're surrounded, so tell your vice president and your "ASEAN friends" to attack our nuclear plant now :lol:

Oh wait, I think VNese in Laos-Camb wanna attack China instead of VN :lol:

Stop using that sh!t to scare the world you little punk!!! That is nothing but a clownish symbol more than a real threat!!! You act as if people are so scared of your vietnam having nuclear stuffs!!! Shhhzzzz!!! The world has facing such threat for almost a century!!! We know how to deal with it, it is unnecessary to wait for your little punk coming here to scare us!!!

Only retard kiddo like you think that way, you are making your country so ugly and brainless!!!

Lame!

----------------------
Yes, we have sub-marine then we could change our fighting position for best to open fire to enemy.

Speechless troll!!!

Stop using that sh!t to scare the world you little punk!!! That is nothing but a clownish symbol more than a real threat!!! You act as if people are so scared of your vietnam having nuclear stuffs!!! Shhhzzzz!!! The world has facing such threat for almost a century!!! We know how to deal with it, it is unnecessary to wait for your little punk coming here to scare us!!!

Only retard kiddo like you think that way, you are making your country so ugly and brainless!!!

Lame!

----------------------

Speechless troll!!!

Don't pop a blood vessel, I never treat these jokers seriously ;)

Heheh, Okey, we're surrounded, so tell your vice president and your "ASEAN friends" to attack our nuclear plant now :lol:

Oh wait, I think VNese in Laos-Camb wanna attack China instead of VN :lol:

There is no need to attack your country since you are already contained. Laos, Cambodia and China will keep Vietnam in check and Vietnam will have no choice but to respect them and everyone around the region ;)

Lame!
You know how to deal with Nuclear threat ??oh, so pls come to South Korea and instruct her on how to deal with N.K nuke bomb, help her to get rid of US 'bastar' now , dude

Don't forget US base fled to Aussie already , so don't hope for US Nuclear Umbrella in ASEAN :cool:
Obambam said:
There is no need to attack your country since you are already contained. Laos, Cambodia and China will keep Vietnam in check and Vietnam will have no choice but to respect them and everyone around the region
Yeah, China is so strong that she can check VN, oh wait as I remember 600.000 mighty PLA troops defeated by VN women :lol:

Yeah, China is so strong that she can check VN, oh wait as I remember 600.000 mighty PLA troops defeated by VN women :lol:

No wonder they ended up seeing fire and smoke in northern parts of Vietnam to just 600,000 Chinese soldiers. What was that phrase again, oh yes "Barking dogs seldom bite". I take it you must be one of them barking dogs who cannot defend its country and only comes out to bark when the intruder is away? Men with no backbone who loves to hide behind their women? :lol:

No wonder they ended up seeing fire and smoke in northern parts of Vietnam to just 600,000 Chinese soldiers. What was that phrase again, oh yes "Barking dogs seldom bite". I take it you must be one of them barking dogs who cannot defend its country and only comes out to bark when the intruder is away? Men with no backbone who loves to hide behind their women? :lol:
Correct dude "Barking dogs seldom bite", it only bite when it doesn't bark ....and China suddenly "bite" VN when VN only had Women and Childrent near the border .If you"bark" to warn our men, maybe you dare not "bite" in 1979 already :lol:

You look so happy when you suddenly "bite" our women when our men was not in the border, right, poor coward brother:lol:

Correct dude "Barking dogs seldom bite", it only bite when it doesn't bark ....and China suddenly "bite" VN when VN only had Women and Childrent near the border .If you"bark" to warn our men, maybe you dare not "bite" in 1979 already :lol:

You look so happy when you suddenly "bite" our women when our men was not in the border, right, poor coward brother:lol:

Wrong, that is why we entered Vietnam and collapsed your economy and then left. Followed by a pack of slow barking dogs who never arrived (should I say, never dared to arrive :lol:) to the scene until the fight was over. Worse will happen if Vietnam tries to threaten its neighbours now, not only is Vietnam not ready, everyone is prepared and Vietnam might get sanctioned again if they make a wrong move :lol:

Without AIP, all you have is six steel coffins.

Without AIP, all you have is six steel coffins.

AIP system for sub is just in developing. Low noise diesel engine is good enough for fist step of upgrading our navy.

AIP system for sub is just in developing. Low noise diesel engine is good enough for fist step of upgrading our navy.
AIP system has been in service for over a decade, and China has used the technology on its 039B since 2005. Eletric-diesel submarine can only lasts a few days underwater without it, making them prime targets for maritime patrol aircraft. Oh did I mention we recently unveiled ours?

Good luck sitting in your steel coffins.

Wrong, that is why we entered Vietnam and collapsed your economy and then left. Followed by a pack of slow barking dogs who never arrived (should I say, never dared to arrive :lol:) to the scene until the fight was over. Worse will happen if Vietnam tries to threaten its neighbours now, not only is Vietnam not ready, everyone is prepared and Vietnam might get sanctioned again if they make a wrong move :lol:
Heheh, you helped us to built inrfastructure before 1979 , and you took it away after 1979, nothing destroyed in VN ,that's all :coffee:

The war continue untill 1988 dude , and you launched a full scale war again in 1984 after badly defeated in 1979 , so who was the coward in 1979 ?why didn't you stay 1 year instead of few week (after suffered high casualties ) to wait for our men from Cambodia back to the border ?:coffee:
S10 said:
AIP system has been in service for over a decade, and China has used the technology on its 039B since 2005. Eletric-diesel submarine can only lasts a few days underwater without it, making them prime targets for maritime patrol aircraft. Oh did I mention we recently unveiled ours?

Good luck sitting in your steel coffins.
We only need few hours to ambush your merchan ships in Malacca , so Eletric-diesel will not be our problem:coffee:

We only need few hours to ambush your merchan ships in Malacca , so Eletric-diesel will not be our problem:coffee:
You've demonstrated ignorance on air warfare, and now you're coming to show your ignorance in submarine warfare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom