What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we are overall 20 years behind US, but it is still enough to take care of India.

if you could have taken care of us or AP you would have done it by now your leaders know India won't just budge and will put up stiff resistance if they try the same thing they did in 1962

20 years behind USA alright yet we are catching up to make indigenous weaponry as well...... it used be for us 90% of importing that was last decade today it is 70 our situation will improve as well one thing i can certainly say is our future is bright and good :)

and what exactly do you think is wrong in what Tshering22 said? As far as we know, Vietnam don't give a cr@p to all your bullying.. They are ready to fight you without worrying about your size and strength.. Also this thread is about Vietnam, India collaboration so nothing he said was offtopic.

Thrashed the PLA? Thats like saying they thrashed the United states. In all military engagements during the war they were being pushed back to their capital. We left on our decision and we still stayed in for 10 years.

Vietnam itself was in the process of Invading another country. Yeah real victims all right.

Chini is how you are called in Hindi.. nothing offensive in it and you guys are acting like kids on the thread so you ought to be called chini kids..

LOL, if I wanted to report your posts, I could have reported this post and the post before it for personal attacks. :lol:

But I think it is better for Indians to express their true feelings instead of hiding, and I hope you'll be able to do that one day too, instead of hiding behind phrases like "Chini kids" which everyone can see is intended to be derogatory.

Are you surprised when people react when False flaggers use racial slurs? Start a few posts deriding real troll behavior like dumdum and maybe you'll have some credibility in this department.

report the False flaggers that's what the forum rules says.. Is it hard for you to understand?

LOL if I wanted to report your posts, I could have reported this post and the post before it for personal attacks. :lol:

But I think it is better for Indians to express their true feelings instead of hiding, and I hope you'll be able to do that one day too instead of hiding behind phrases like "Chini kids" which everyone can see you always use in a derogatory context.

O bhai, report my post even mods can understand it as you are called chini in urdu too..

By hosting our largest separatist group in 1959, immediately after they failed to violently overthrow the Chinese government.

This was despite Nehru's two-faced singing about "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" (notice that is in Hindi, not in Chinese).

And even after the next backstabbing (1962 Forward policy), India STILL couldn't win.

he never prepared the military that was his bad not the military

oh and BTW we created forward policy because China troops were entering Indian administered areas so how is that a back stab? like i said oversensitive much?

No Chin* is racial slur and I will not even use the word even for explanation..

Then why are the Indians here not deriding the false troll using it? Instead calling Chinese here trolls when we respond to provocation?

Is Chink also a Hindi word?

They use that word to describe Northeast Indians, because they have an East Asian facial appearance.

And yes, every dictionary in the world, lists that word as a "racial slur".

"It's sad that students from northeast India who go to study in various parts of India have to undergo racial prejudice. My daughter also studied in New Delhi. I was surprised when she told me over phone during her stay in the city that her fellow students in the colleges calls her a 'chinky', because of her mongoloid features and she was depressed," said noted Assamese poet and columnist Samir Tanti.

"Calling someone 'chinky' (referring to small eyes) is racial in nature. I know all the northeastern are known as chinky in Delhi and other parts of India," the poet said.

Northeast students question 'racism' in India - India News - IBNLive

The centre was formed on Sep 22, 2007 to address the issue of safety and security of northeastern people in Delhi, as they are often target of "racial attack", according to Chandra.

He lives in Taiwan, anything with that.

And he stated that he was born in Shanghai China, at least he never hid his real identity.

still he started this by talking about some rocket attack or w.e and i agree that false flagger troll was being immature but nonetheless he didn't start the trolling peaceful did

Then why are the Indians here not deriding the false troll using it? Instead calling Chinese here trolls when we respond to provocation?

the guy only responded to some of the idiotic post started by some chinese like peaceful and CD.

you could have reported him though..

he never prepared the military that was his bad not the military

oh and BTW we created forward policy because China troops were entering Indian administered areas so how is that a back stab? like i said oversensitive much?

Too many excuses for its own failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom