What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Indians are quite content to brag about lack of military conflict rather than actual performance in military conflicts.

And Chinis are quite content to brag about defeating Japan in World war II when in fact it was Western forces who defeated them :lol:

Thats not what casualty statistics show. Despite Human wave tactics Indians suffered far heavier casualties throughout the war.

I was talking about 1967 when China lost 422+ troops and India about 70+ you can argue about the authenticity of my claim but it has been stated by IA officers who were there at that place during that time...... many times...... and guess how did the battle start??..... It started because a Chinese interpreter was insulted by an Indian officer on the quality of English he spoke.

And Chinis are quite content to brag about defeating Japan in World war II when in fact it was Western forces who defeated them :lol:

Hmm actual military conflict occurred between Japan and China for victory or defeat to occur. Not the case in 1967 and 1987.

I was talking about 1967 when China lost 422+ troops and India about 70+ you can argue about the authenticity of my claim but it has been stated by IA officers who were there at that place during that time...... many times...... and guess how did the battle start??..... It started because a Chinese interpreter was insulted by an Indian officer on the quality of English he spoke.

you mean the Chola Incident? There were less than 30 casualties in that both sides combined.

They won't know about it.. Do you think CCP will let this information through to their populace? :lol:

They won't know about it.. Do you think CCP will let this information through to their populace? :lol:

Neither does the world know about it seeing as all the information on it is a Wiki article ,forums, and blog links. So which one did you get this from?

Oh and the all reliable facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom