What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Mao and Others two who followed him...... atleast we have a choice we can kick the *** of our government unlike China where Government kicks the *** of people by running tanks on them..... and still remain in power..... Here governments fall even on Lathi charges i.e. use of stick by police on people.

Yet the choices are between dumb and dumber isn't it, and the people always manage to pick the dumber one.

Generally human wave attacks against fortified positions would cause a disproportionate amount of casualties for the attacking side. Why was this not the case for the Sino Indian War?

I mean even a pretty inept soldier would manage to kill a person in a wave at least once right?

China still lost 722 men thats a lot for a invading force of 80,000 against 10,000 men like i said if we only we had more men we would have held our own

Generally human wave attacks against fortified positions would cause a disproportionate amount of casualties for the attacking side. Why was this not the case for the Sino Indian War?

I mean even a pretty inept soldier would manage to kill a person in a wave at least once right?

China still lost 722 men thats a lot for a invading force of 80,000 against 10,000 men like i said if we only we had more men we would have held our own

Human waves attack by Chinese troops were taken since they were huge in number compared to handful of Indians protecting their post......and waiting for additional troops on the way.... they took the risk as to capture the posts quickly..... but suffered heavily as the troops arrived just in time.....

Yes Indians are quite content to brag about lack of military conflict rather than actual performance in military conflicts.

Isnt fighting and loosing more honorable than running away from battle Like PLA did in 1967 and 1987?

Human waves attack by Chinese troops were taken since they were huge in number compared to handful of Indians protecting their post......and waiting for additional troops on the way.... they took the risk as to capture the posts quickly..... but suffered heavily as the troops arrived just in time.....

Thats not what casualty statistics show. Despite Human wave tactics Indians suffered far heavier casualties throughout the war.

No. You get executed in China.

As for corruption, you can see for yourself

Transparency International - the global coalition against corruption

Does that mean you do not have corruption in China? BTW in the index you posted, China ranked 78 and India 87 so you are not too far off..

BTW, there are claims of corruption in the recent bullet train accident in China..
Wen vows to punish any corruption in China train crash | euronews, world news

hang them all..

Yet the choices are between dumb and dumber isn't it, and the people always manage to pick the dumber one.

The woman ruling a billion is in no way dumb...... if you study Indian politics you'll see how a foreign woman...... became supreme in 1000 million.
Nither are the voter dumber...... If the perfect choice was available always then this place wouldn't be called earth it would be called as heaven !!

Does that mean you do not have corruption in China? BTW in the index you posted, China ranked 78 and India 87 so you are not too far off..

BTW, there are claims of corruption in the recent bullet train accident in China..
Wen vows to punish any corruption in China train crash | euronews, world news

hang them all..

Did I say that? your Indian compatriot says that Chinese corruption is higher. I only refuted him. Do not put words in my mouth.

There are claims of corruption the crash and if they are proven true then the director certainly will be executed.

Isnt fighting and loosing more honorable than running away from battle Like PLA did in 1967 and 1987?

The PLA follows high up command. Fear of death for disobeying orders not to engage is not dishonorable.

And if they actually were ordered to fight they certainly would. And your implication that they would lose has no precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom