What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chinese dragon
you just keep on singing mumbai attacks... had you ever took a look on your country???
we have hosted your largest separatist group and still continues to host them, but you cant do any thing but jump like monkey!!!

this reminds me china dont have BALL!!!

even ur 240mt nukes are not helping you..

leave aside India small nations like vietnam, japan are enough for you

dude, your nation so far even doesn't have single proven H-BOMB.
come back later when you have it.

by the way, the total nuclear strike capacity of China is not in the same level, when necessary, we can remove the entire indian civilization off the world history.

yeah but ur fat establishment ll know that if that ever happened,the whole world ll nuke you before you can blink.

@Chinese dragon
you just keep on singing mumbai attacks... had you ever took a look on your country???
we have hosted your largest separatist group and still continues to host them, but you cant do any thing but jump like monkey!!!

this reminds me china dont have BALL!!!

even ur 240mt nukes are not helping you..

leave aside India small nations like vietnam, japan are enough for you

Stick to the Vietnam-India discussion will you? The troller fest is over; no need to buzz them and ruin the thread further. Let us stay on topic.

personally i would like to see some xinhua reactions about the Viet-India defence and naval co operation.
And more over on what india must focus in help the viets right now where help is needed the most, help them in the naval section, extend them credit lines.provide the viet some good missiles for the navy, cause the chinese want to control the oil producing areas in the seas and they will do it using the seas and in future viet navy will face chinese navy.

personally i would like to see some xinhua reactions about the Viet-India defence and naval co operation.
And more over on what india must focus in help the viets right now where help is needed the most, help them in the naval section, extend them credit lines.provide the viet some good missiles for the navy, cause the chinese want to control the oil producing areas in the seas and they will do it using the seas and in future viet navy will face chinese navy.

For that very reason, I was recommending BrahMos sales to the Viets. They seriously need a cruise missile that can skim sea surface and pierce enemy warships. I would even say that quasi-ballistic missiles like Shaurya that can be used even as cruise missiles, are also a strong contender for Vietnamese defense. It is important that they need to protect their areas rich in oil.

That means you admit that the trolls have become successful. Listen, why should this thread be closed? It is a legitimate discussion about Indo-Vietnam cooperation that is ruined by those who cannot even control their own thoughts freely. How does that make the thread irrelevant?

We can and should continue discussing on topic without worrying about further intervention.

Yes they are successful because:
Peaceful is not banned after so many troll posts
CD giving same post again and again about our navy chief statement is not banned for spamming the forum
and Webby and other mods are still sleeping:hitwall:

yeah i dnt know why mod's are silent, peaceful,chinese dragon posted many troll and offtopic posts.still they didnt get banned. Great,thanks for maintaining high standards.

if indian's posted any one like it.we ll get ban for sure.

Stick to the Vietnam-India discussion will you? The troller fest is over; no need to buzz them and ruin the thread further. Let us stay on topic.

Ok Bro

What weapons in your opinion we should give to Vietnam

Ok Bro

What weapons in your opinion we should give to Vietnam

The first thing that is needed before weapons export is trust building. Due to a rather myopic vision of our foreign affairs and rather doodle-minded political leaders (since independence), we were busy chasing countries that are already having a profile on this planet rather than the ones who were growing alongside us into independent modern countries.

So now in order to compensate for that, we need to start building up more military ties than just port calls and symbolic visits from Dadima Patil. I am talking about serious combat training and joint drills emphasizing beach assaults, jungle warfare, mountain warfare and land-to-sea assault patterns. Some of these skill-sets are our forte while the rest of it are mastered by Vietnamese. Hence it is imperative that we start first with military cooperation that makes Vietnamese establishment more comfortable to regular Indian exposure.

The second steps would be regular conducting of training of cadets between the two countries. Jungle warfare training from Viets to India and mountain and beach assault warfare tactics from us to them. Get them to understand the mindset that it is more than just India+Vietnam vs China context. Because our ties are not limited to just countering a common threat. The possibilities take off far more than just that limitation.

Once this is done over a significant period of say 4-5 years, Military sales would be encouraging and there would be enough confidence in Vietnamese regime to actually consider us as a second supplier to Russians. Following this, proceed with offering joint cooperation in future defense ventures that have a common perspective of usage.

Building long-term military partnerships is not as easy as simply offering weapons, mate. It has to be much more comprehensive and serious with genuine intentions than that. :)

yeah i dnt know why mod's are silent, peaceful,chinese dragon posted many troll and offtopic posts.still they didnt get banned. Great,thanks for maintaining high standards.

i'm surprised that peaceful guy has not been banned yet the S**T hes been posting about rocket attacks on Delhi nukes space crap etc what a troll! oh well he must have had too much lead laced milk not his fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom