What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Indian and Chinese trollers having a field day. I see mods are giving a free rum to some Chinese trolls and watching the fun ! Time for mods to close the thread

You can certainly report if any Chinese members offend the rule of the board.

At least Chinese members here never resorted any racial slur.

J-10 (Israeli Lavi completed with Russian help)

PL-8 missile also a copy of the Israeli Python 3

silkworm missile copy of the P-15 Termit missile

HQ-9 copy of the Russian S-300

i can go on and on

Sure as I can with Indians as well.

The Insas is a copy of the FN CAL

The Silkworm is retired by the way.

The HQ 9 has antiballistic missile capabilities.

and the of course the LCA mirage thing.

We can go on and on. Indians have only now begun copying due to industrial incapability before.

@ Chinesetiger
You probably didnt see some of the posts of CD and peaceful ! I guess the trolling started there ! And ignore dum dum. He is not Indian!

Did they start using false flags and using racial slurs when they couldn't argue their point?

The Indian members here always do that.

The reason... is because they know they can't win any argument based on the actual numbers, like GDP, technology or defence spending. They are too far behind.

So this is how they respond.

Sure as I can with Indians as well.

The Insas is a copy of the FN CAL

The Silkworm is retired by the way.

The HQ 9 has antiballistic missile capabilities.

and the of course the LCA mirage thing.

We can go on and on. Indians have only now begun copying due to industrial incapability before.

really like Type 56 and Type 81 are copies of the AK47? :rofl:

CJ-10 copy of Russian KH-55

nonetheless a copy of the S-300

LCA and mirage? the air frames are completely different just because it is delta winged doesnt mean it is copied you might as well say that for all other delta wing fighters

what have we copied/reverse engineered? please go on and explain i have a plethora of examples for you guys :lol:

gbpw09ajku3hta.jpg

stfu chink..get lost

^____^ bro stop false flagging

The reason... is because they know they can't win any argument based on the actual numbers, like GDP, technology or defence spending. They are too far behind.

Indians playing the racist behavior of the white men will only make themselves look ridiculous.

numbers with crappy quality cheap chinese knockoffs of Russian substandard technology etc etc etc blah blah blah yes we know i can list many chinese defense equipment that are copied of something else trust me there is A LOT of them

really like Type 56 and Type 81 are copies of the AK47? :rofl:

CJ-10 copy of Russian KH-55

nonetheless a copy of the S-300

LCA and mirage? the air frames are completely different just because it is delta winged doesnt mean it is copied you might as well say that for all other delta wing fighters

what have we copied/reverse engineered? please go on and explain i have a plethora of examples for you guys :lol:

Hell your army still wants to buy what China has already retired.

Comparing Supersonic missiles to subsonic ones?

They are not even in the same category of missiles anymore. ABM vs SAMs

Well your fine with saying J 10 is a copy because it is a delta canard despite being in a different weight category. I think the LCA and Mirage are far more similar.

Those that I have listed are all copies by your standard.

Dont even get me started on you ! You have no right to take moral high ground ! Your posts are downright derogatory ! When Indian memebsr pay back on your on coin you weep ! When you lose an argument your last resort is giving links to Indian child malnutrition and dirtiest cities in the world !

numbers with crappy quality cheap chinese knockoffs of Russian substandard technology etc etc etc blah blah blah yes we know i can list many chinese defense equipment that are copied of something else trust me there is A LOT of them

Russian substandard equipment that you guys so lovingly buy by the billions each year.

If you want Indian copied products then we can list a LOT of them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom