What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
India can't build any crap, because they need to buy those craps from their Russian/American big daddy. :no:

coming from the guys who copy Russian equipment? :rofl: at least we are trying to be self sufficient by conducting R&D so we don't need to copy or depend on other nations in the future

coming from the guys who copy Russian equipment? :rofl: at least we are trying to be self sufficient by conducting R&D so we don't need to copy or depend on other nations in the future

Trying and doing are two different things. India is trying to be self sufficient but has 70% foreign weapons. China is doing with barely 5 %. See the difference?

Trying and doing are two different things. India is trying to be self sufficient but has 70% foreign weapons. China is doing with barely 5 %. See the difference?

LOL those copies of Russian equipment you call indigenous? lets see here F-7(MiG-21) J-11(SU-27) Type 90II tank (T72 copy) type 59 tank (T54 copy) J-8(MiG-21) should i go on???

70% used to be 80-90 percent a decade ago we go from baby steps to strides

LOL those copies of Russian equipment you call indigenous? lets see here F-7(MiG-21) J-11(SU-27) Type 90II tank (T72 copy) type 59 tank (T54 copy) J-8(MiG-21) should i go on???

70% used to be 80-90 percent a decade ago we go from baby steps to strides

Type 90 tank is not even in service. J 7s are about to be retired, as well as the type 59. The J 8 is a twin engine aircraft and the Mig 21 a single engine one.

As for Indian copies I can pull those out easily. Chinese copies are close to retirement while Indian copies are frontline newly introduced.

mirage%205pa2.jpg

Look its a LCA. Thats what some senior Indian members said when they saw this mirage 5.

leopard2a4spanje1.JPG

Look its the Arjun. Oh wait its the Leopard 2A4

Type 90 tank is not even in service. J 7s are about to be retired, as well as the type 59. The J 8 is a twin engine aircraft and the Mig 21 a single engine one.

As for Indian copies I can pull those out easily. Chinese copies are close to retirement while Indian copies are frontline newly introduced.

mirage%205pa2.jpg

Look its a LCA. Thats what some senior Indian members said when they saw this mirage 5.

leopard2a4spanje1.JPG

Look its the Arjun. Oh wait its the Leopard 2A4

see now thats the thing there is a difference between directly copying and consulting LCA is nothing like the Mirage 5 its airframe might have been inspired from the mirage 2000 but we did not directly copy it as we added our own composites and materials to it which the Mirage 2000 airframe does not have

Arjun is not a direct copy of the Leopard and unless you have any proof that says so i really don't want to hear about Arjun uses a rifled tank gun while Leopard uses a smoothbore gun

Eating wild creatures is not a sin when people are starving to death.

Here is an example of a poor Indian farmer ate the rats. Well, i am not making fun of those poor Indian farmers, since they were doing their best to survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
J-10 (Israeli Lavi completed with Russian help)

PL-8 missile also a copy of the Israeli Python 3

silkworm missile copy of the P-15 Termit missile

HQ-9 copy of the Russian S-300

i can go on and on

Both Indian and Chinese trollers having a field day. I see mods are giving a free rum to some Chinese trolls and watching the fun ! Time for mods to close the thread

Both Indian and Chinese trollers having a field day. I see mods are giving a free rum to some Chinese trolls and watching the fun ! Time for mods to close the thread

Free for us? You seem to have forgotten Indian trolls false flagging and using racial slurs. Have we done that yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom