What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

I have my work and life to take care of not like your online warrior viets, who stationing here and remain that so called ""battle of the keyboard"....you just bite your tail a big bite! :guns:

Yes, our leaders and your leaders are working on the issues and our leaders had made your leaders to pissed the hell off to voice down such kind of loud speakers like you. your leaders who what is so called "vietnam power" or "hard to swallow" is much more than such kind of low education extremists vietnamese! you did a well said, and you have to memorize that in your stinky brain, don't just keep bark and yell on anything relate to China or the Chinese ! what a clownish troll trying to lecture me but never look back at itself!

Again, don't feel shame when saying that such thing? ask the members here? who are too famous with that so called "keyboard warfare"? ask your fellow Niceguy or Viva_Viet or even YOU for the answer!

humn, clownish viet trolls trying to lecture others how to behave good, humm what a shameless thick face!

On your flags, I don't see any whatsoever connection between you with China, so why do you say "Yes, our Leaders and Your Leaders are working on the issues"?

I said many time that we have a map from Nguyen dynasty in 1838 to prove that all of those islands belong to VN, and China Quing's dynasy also confirm it, so our claim is correct, another claims are unseasonable and ridiculous

Ban-do-11_w_450.jpg

Here is China map in Quing's dynasty , she claim No island in SCS(east sea).
daithanhtoando.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-defence/153462-united-states-china-south-china-sea.html

ho ho every time that TruongSa appear then the next will be that NiceGuy or Viva_Viet.....what a professional multi Ids troll!

On your flags, I don't see any whatsoever connection between you with China, so why do you say "Yes, our Leaders and Your Leaders are working on the issues"?

well, I said that just because you said that way either! what is wrong with that? you just pissed of by my point and having nothing new to say then come up to that lame blatant whining? Why your vietnamese don't have anything origins? if not copying form people trying to catch the grammatical errors then there would something like this of clownish accusation!

again, our leaders mean not only the Chinese are dealing with your greedy yuon but also our Cambodian is always on the side, every bits your little greedy viets bark we will help the Chinese to slap that down! happy?

why viets are so shameless with that god damn illness self-masturbation = anybody who hate vietnamese must be a Chinese!?

well, I said that just because you said that way either! what is wrong with that? you just pissed of by my point and having nothing new to say then come up to that lame blatant whining? Why your vietnamese don't have anything origins? if not copying form people trying to catch the grammatical errors then there would something like this of clownish accusation!

again, our leaders mean not only the Chinese are dealing with your greedy yuon but also our Cambodian is always on the side, every bits your little greedy viets bark we will help the Chinese to slap that down! happy?

why viets are so shameless with that god damn illness self-masturbation = anybody who hate vietnamese must be a Chinese!?

Your "grammatical errors" to the extent that you had confused the China's leaders are also your leaders? You are a joke.

you mean this map?

msycn5.jpg

vietnam's claim is the 2nd largest and overlaps every other country's claim in south china sea, just like china's. but you only have a problem with china's claim? i guess it's not really that claims that irks you, but simply the china factor. your indian propaganda has been very successful in brainwash your kind.

remember this article from the toilet? China-made string kills 15-yr-old birthday boy - Times Of India

a boy dies from getting entangled by a string, and your indian propaganda tries to put the blame on china because the string was made in china. so, even though the boy died due to his own recklessness, it is simply china's fault because there is a china factor involved.

indian minds are so simple and too easily manipulated.

As I told you, we have full control of the Spratly Islands from centuries ago.
KMT (Taiwan) began occupying one of the islands since 1956
The Philippines and Malaysia occupied some islands since the 1970s, China only began occupation some reefs since 1988.
Even so, today the number of islands is controlled by Vietnam was still the largest.

I said many time that we have a map from Nguyen dynasty in 1838 to prove that all of those islands belong to VN, and China Quing's dynasy also confirm it, so our claim is correct, another claims are unseasonable and ridiculous

Ban-do-11_w_450.jpg

Here is China map in Quing's dynasty , she claim No island in SCS(east sea).
daithanhtoando.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-defence/153462-united-states-china-south-china-sea.html

´óÄÏһͳȫͼ

The Map shown below is claimed as a 1838 (in other resources some say this maps is dated 1834, as shown in the map published by
Atlas of Vientnam published in 1999 by Hanoi (Atlat ?ia Lí Viêt Nam / Trung t?m ban ?`? và tranh anh giáo duc.) ,which is map included here.
"However, the Vietnamese classical texts have not provided clear proof of Vietnamese knowledge of the Spratly Islands, let alone the claim.
The few references to Truong Sa almost always identify the islands as part of Hoang Sa - the Paracel Islands. The map of 1838 reveals that
the islands lie so close to each other as well as to the Vietnamese coast, that they are practically one island group. The name Van ly Truong
Sa is the same name the Chinese used in acient times for the Paracel Islands."[Lu Ning, Flashpoint Spratlys,Dolphin Trade Press Pte Ltd,
Singapore,1995.

Clearly this map can not support Vietnamese so called "historical sovereignty" over the Nansha Islands of China, without more
actual proof to support this map itself.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Chinese scholars doubt this picture, that it is very doubtful at the source.

Both countries had huge losses in that war. It helps to both sides consider more than, before starting a war.
Although my country is small, but very difficult to swallow it...

No one wants to swallow Vietnam, but a destruction in the development potential, it is not a difficult task, but do not misunderstand, I am also hoping to find a way to peaceful settlement of the territorial disputes or even to find a way to let us get along in the future.

As I told you, we have full control of the Spratly Islands from centuries ago.
KMT (Taiwan) began occupying one of the islands since 1956
The Philippines and Malaysia occupied some islands since the 1970s, China only began occupation some reefs since 1988.
Even so, today the number of islands is controlled by Vietnam was still the largest.
Those Islands could be taken back by China at any time. Good luck Viet! it's Better for you to sit down and make compromise.

Those Islands could be taken back by China at any time. Good luck Viet! it's Better for you to sit down and make compromise.
Why and how to taken and back to where?Let our vietnam sister as keeper of those islands and we can go there any time as we wish,no drilling for oil no pollution but just for recreation.

you mean this map?

msycn5.jpg

vietnam's claim is the 2nd largest and overlaps every other country's claim in south china sea, just like china's. but you only have a problem with china's claim? i guess it's not really that claims that irks you, but simply the china factor. your indian propaganda has been very successful in brainwash your kind.

I mean exactly this map. Aside from the Spratly and Paracel islands, I don't see Vietnam claiming any sea space far from its border. On the other hand, in addition to its Spratly and Paracel claims, China's claims bulge way to the Southwest, indicating a clear goal of trying to grab as much as possible.

As for the island claims themselves, they are about as ridiculous as the jewish claims to Palestine. Historiography clearly shows that Vietnam should control the islands.

Why and how to taken and back to where?Let our vietnam sister as keeper of those islands and we can go there any time as we wish,no drilling for oil no pollution but just for recreation.

First, control your population then you can go there and take those islands back.

we dont need to have better ties with useless poor vietnam , we just tell them what we want

I thought vietnam is extremely vulnerable on those islands, not worth a mention. All we need to do is to launch attack after the hawk leader comes to position. Enjoy your few days on it!

´óÄÏһͳȫͼ

The Map shown below is claimed as a 1838 (in other resources some say this maps is dated 1834, as shown in the map published by
Atlas of Vientnam published in 1999 by Hanoi (Atlat ?ia Lí Viêt Nam / Trung t?m ban ?`? và tranh anh giáo duc.) ,which is map included here.
"However, the Vietnamese classical texts have not provided clear proof of Vietnamese knowledge of the Spratly Islands, let alone the claim.
The few references to Truong Sa almost always identify the islands as part of Hoang Sa - the Paracel Islands. The map of 1838 reveals that
the islands lie so close to each other as well as to the Vietnamese coast, that they are practically one island group. The name Van ly Truong
Sa is the same name the Chinese used in acient times for the Paracel Islands."[Lu Ning, Flashpoint Spratlys,Dolphin Trade Press Pte Ltd,
Singapore,1995.

Dude, pls check the Western map, those islands look close to VN too.
BAN%252520%257E1.JPG

And when some Western ship were robbed by Pirate close those islands, China's offices of Quing dynasty also said:' it's robbed in VN's territory'

Back
Top Bottom