What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

Lol you silly fool your army killed ratio during the vietnam war is 100 vietnamese to 1 american i would nt boost about your army if i were you.

Yeah correct, all you can do it "boost by words" and talk about past glories , today's china's leadership is all words and no action unlike in the past

And China's leaders are coward, they're so rich, they're scare of death if fighting with VN now, so, they'd better to kill dumb and unarmed Chinese peasant like in Tienanmen square than fighting with strong and brave VN's army :lol:

Next one is Chinese peasant in Tienanmen square again of course :lol:

hahaha what an idiot when was the last time you see rich and powerful people scared of beggars you really need psycho treatment

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

When you start personal attacks it shows your depression.may be your pay is based on how much personal attacks you have done.but the fact is you were beaten badly in 1967 and in future you dare to something like that you will meet with same result.

show me the link of your claimed ? dont bs talk all the time as usual

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can talk that way about Hu Jintao. But you don't know about Xi Jinping. He was a red guard. He said it was a pity the cultural revolution didn't achieve its ideals :rofl:

The guy is a chip off the old Mao-block. You Vietnamese and indians are so screwed. PLA is going to be unleashed very very soon.

Dude if he is so hardliner and if mao is his idol it will ordinary chinese man who will suffer the most.It means more depression of basic rights and china will be back in those rigid and hardliner days.I am already feeling sympathy for Chinese people.

Yeah correct, all you can do it "boost by words" and talk about past glories , today's china's leadership is all words and no action unlike in the past

correct we do talk about facts and things that did happened unlike india always will be this may be that just loads of bs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can talk that way about Hu Jintao. But you don't know about Xi Jinping. He was a red guard. He said it was a pity the cultural revolution didn't achieve its ideals :rofl:

The guy is a chip off the old Mao-block. You Vietnamese and indians are so screwed. PLA is going to be unleashed very very soon.
Oh, Mr.Xi Jinping just gave VN 200 million $ after VN marine police rammed China surveillance ship , so that 'red lipstick guy' is coward too :lol:
TruongTanSang_TapCanBinh.jpg

ChinaToday said:
Lol you silly fool your army killed ratio during the vietnam war is 100 vietnamese to 1 american i would nt boost about your army if i were you.
Soviet got higher killed ratio than German but Soviet still defeated Nazi :coffee :

Dude if he is so hardliner and if mao is his idol it will ordinary chinese man who will suffer the most.It means more depression of basic rights and china will be back in those rigid and hardliner days.I am already feeling sympathy for Chinese people.
LOL you feel sorry for the PLA that humiliated india in 1962! I feel sorry for people who have to live in such a country humiliated for so long and with so much poverty.

LOL you feel sorry for the PLA that humiliated india in 1962! I feel sorry for people who have to live in such a country humiliated for so long and with so much poverty.

Talking about history ,Feel sorry for what tiny Japan did to you during WW2 , it required USA to nuke Japan and bail you out then :rofl:

hahaha what an idiot when was the last time you see rich and powerful people scared of beggars you really need psycho treatment

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

show me the link of your claimed ? dont bs talk all the time as usual

It's better to be a beggar than a slave to the west. Your economy is only strong because you sell yourself as cheap labor to the west. Once a slave always a slave. A beggar still has dignity, but a slave lost all, that's why you have no shame. You're a slave to the world. Made in China.

It's better to be a beggar than a slave to the west. Your economy is only strong because you sell yourself as cheap labor to the west. Once a slave always a slave. A beggar still has dignity, but a slave lost all, that's why you have no shame. You're a slave to the world. Made in China.

and that's why Viets are jumping the border to join the plantation as the lowest field slaves being managed by other slaves :lol:

and that's why Viets are jumping the border to join the plantation as the lowest field slaves being managed by other slaves :lol:

This just show how ignorant you are. The level of your insecurity is overwhelming your logic which causes you to make no sense.

Dude, pls check the Western map, those islands look close to VN too.
BAN%252520%257E1.JPG

And when some Western ship were robbed by Pirate close those islands, China's offices of Quing dynasty also said:' it's robbed in VN's territory'
:lol: These islands look too close to Vietnam

plate4-color400dpi.jpg

we dont need to have better ties with useless poor vietnam , we just tell them what we want

For your own personal only, that is true. Because if a war occurred between the two countries, you're not the front, you still living peacefully in the UK while your fellow will be bloodshed on the battlefields.
However, although you don't need to have better ties with us, Xi, the China's future leader, had said he wants the same thing when he visited Hanoi in recent times.

Hehhe, bcz you have US-NATO-Thailand support that time, now you're alone, and No one will give a helping hand to your economy like in 1979 too. War with VN will destroy China's economy and turn 1,3 billion Chinese back to slavery time again :coffee:
vietnam is too small, not worth a mention. Typical syndrome of paranoia.

Back
Top Bottom