What's new

Video- JF-17 Thunder performance in Kamra AirShow 29Jan 2017

The video quality for the flying aircraft scenes should be on-par with the stuff here:

Honestly, if it means they'll need to take their time - like 1-2 years - then so be it. They should aim at making this a genuinely memorable film.
Fortunately or unfortunately, it is slated for release on 7th September 2017. Let's see what they come up with.

Fortunately or unfortunately, it is slated for release on 7th September 2017. Let's see what they come up with.
That's still a lot of time. They should at least get 4-5 minutes of great aerial footage, the rest they can pad in between or switch to ground scenes. One thing they can do is consider contracting the job to a company specialized in that work.

That's still a lot of time. They should at least get 4-5 minutes of great aerial footage, the rest they can pad in between or switch to ground scenes. One thing they can do is consider contracting the job to a company specialized in that work.
Like that Ra'ad submunition lobbying to AWC, I'll lobby for this too lol.

it only appears in some pulls according to some pilots who told this..however ws13 finishes this issue
usually shows up when the pilot changes throttle setting (higher) Smoke trail is fuel that didn't go through complete combustion, most likely due to lack of oxygen. Jet fuel is a mixture of Kerosene (matti ka tail) and some additives. Kerosene is pretty much like diesel hence the black smoke.
I know this because every time an aircraft came in the hangar for A-check, mechanics would defuel the airplane and sneak those drums out to their trucks or fill up their diesel VW Jettas :lol:

usually shows up when the pilot changes throttle setting (higher) Smoke trail is fuel that didn't go through complete combustion, most likely due to lack of oxygen. Jet fuel is a mixture of Kerosene (matti ka tail) and some additives. Kerosene is pretty much like diesel hence the black smoke.
I know this because every time an aircraft came in the hangar for A-check, mechanics would defuel the airplane and sneak those drums out to their trucks or fill up their diesel VW Jettas :lol:
are you from PAC?

Back
Top Bottom