What's new

Victory Of Taliban Is Victory Of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^for the dude above, inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon
do you even care about the lives lost, or are you just taking every shot to malign the army because your beloved politicians were kicked out? we should respect the dead and leave it at that, make du'a.

but know this, this would have never had happened if only Mullah Fazlullah and his men came out into the open and fought the pakistani army head on. why did they not do that? were they afraid of the army? did they not have faith in Allah?

when these militants know that they are in war, why were they living amongst civilians? although this is a very sad incident, why is it only when the army accidently kills civilians, you immediately start barking like a dog?

tell me, where were you when suicide bombers blew themselves up in the cities? were you sleeping, did you miss the news, or did you just not pay attention? I find it hilarious, one a year ago people were laughing at Maulana Aziz of Lal Masjid running away in a burqa. now we start hearing from politicians and their media assets, 'oh so many innocent children died'. tell me, was it necessary for them to be there? do you need children to fight for you?

tell me, why do these terrorists train tiny children to become suicide bombers, why? can you answer me, or are you so ignorant you can't even think right? did you ever pay attention to the news? take a look at this link and read about children being trained to be bombers ( PAKISTAN Child suicide bombers ready to strike across Pakistan - Asia News )

I'm so ashamed people who claim to follow my religion can do this, and just so you know, I have grown a beard myself.

hey! you over there! are you listening? man, why did I waste my time on you?

"I have never won a debate with an ignorant person. "
-Hadhrat Ali (Karramallaahu wajhahu)

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

JEWAY PAKISTAN you have done real jehad with pen.
Allah may shower his blessing on you.

May God give hadayat to my other friends also.

They become duf and dumb after hearing western media.

They dont want see the dead bodies of children and old man and womens sluttered by Bush and his paid Pak army general Kiyani and allied forces.

Allah will send them all in Hell(Eternal Fire) inshallah.

hey! you over there! are you listening? man, why did I waste my time on you?

"I have never won a debate with an ignorant person. "
-Hadhrat Ali (Karramallaahu wajhahu)

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i will face him from 3 days he has to learn from usama only :enjoy:

Do you have any positive thaughts to discuss or just negative critisim .

May God give you hadayat or teach you lesson for support of Mass Murderor USA and Allied forces.

Ameen

Do you have any positive thaughts to discuss or just negative critisim .

i ask you do have some nodge whats going on or you thing your blody fasadis ar super power who learn you insult army army chaef pakistan ignore all figres never accept any proove.abuse people and repeat same story again and again check your posts i will never seen here in one year like you.you say indians our enemyes they also understand when we proove they accept. they never insult pakistan wich you do.

May God give you hadayat or teach you lesson

i thing you have to learn who spport uncle sam ? both are evil enemy of humainty and world peace alqiada talibans +usa nato

if you thing your usama is hero please read some thing when tarerr happens in holy land of makkah and madinah that is shamefull for your heros they kill incents in holy land were god not allow to fight ?

Osama is not my hero.but what US is doing i am afraid he will be hero of muslim world .

Islam teaches us lesson of peace .I am agreed with osama that america and its allies are doing injustice in world.Palestine is example for there injustice.but the path of distruction he adopted is wrong.He is not helping islam with killing innocent people.

I hope all of your doubts about my idealogy now clarified

thanks

They become duf and dumb after hearing western media.

They dont want see the dead bodies of children and old man and womens sluttered by Bush and his paid Pak army general Kiyani and allied forces.

Allah will send them all in Hell(Eternal Fire) inshallah.

For Gods sake can we please get rid of this guy? Atleast give him a warning, he has nothing intellectual to offer unless you called 'Pak army 'sluttering" old man and womens' intellectual. He is just a troll.

And waraich66 remove that Nishan-e-Hadar avator if you think Pakistan Army are murders of innocents and slaves of 'devil' America, you are a troll so dont try to mock us.

Mr Kas

You losing your patience.Be positive stop personal critisim.If you dont have any idea please keep silent.

I like your avatar selection ,your avatar is reflecting your persanility my avatar is my aims.

good luck

afraid he will be hero of muslim world .

he is daid boddy if live bring him out

Islam teaches us lesson of peace

learn this your taliban we know this from long time

I hope all of your doubts about my idealogy now clarified

keep your idealogy with you me are not radicals.we are open mind muslims faith in god and his prophit [pbuh]we are not wahabi mullas

Mr Kas

You losing your patience.Be positive stop personal critisim.If you dont have any idea please keep silent.

I like your avatar selection ,your avatar is reflecting your persanility my avatar is my aims.

good luck

If you don’t want to be referred to as a troll then please stop acting like one. Of course I am losing my patience, as I'm sure many people here are, what with your stream of childish insults aimed at our soldiers and generals.

If you had something constructive to contribute you would say:

"I feel that the Pakistan Army in pursuing the War On Terror is making a mistake because civilian casualties, which are inevitable in war, will only make the Anti-Pakistani elements stronger, etc therefore I have this alternative strategy in mind to secure Pakistan’s territory by making use of Khasadars etc..."

NOT

"PAKISTAN ARMY AND GENRAL KAYANI SLUTTERING WOMENZZ 4 MONEYZZ AND ALL GO TO HELL inSHAllah !!!11!1"

And like I said remove this avatar if you have such a low opinion of the Pak Fauj and think that they will get sold out or kill innocents for money. Find one of your Al-Qaeda suicide medals or whatever. My avatar represents the motto “Combat Evolved”, yours represents that you are confused over your loyalties and your identity.

But not for showing her face or trying to learn English.

Regards

No direspect bro,but how does anybody know what the reason was for those woman getting caned......i could just as well say they where thiefs that got caught.

I remember the woman that got exucuted in the staduim and made the afghan taliban look bad.
It was only later that it came out that the woman had killed her husband while he was asleep with a hammer.
Now if the the taliban had used a lethal injection on the woman insted of shooting her would that have made it okay..?
The useage of leathal injection is banned on animals in certain US states ,but somehow its are okay to use on humans.If the lethal injection or hanging had been used ,would that have made it okay in western eyes.

The end result is the same ..you die.

Last edited:
If you don’t want to be referred to as a troll then please stop acting like one. Of course I am losing my patience, as I'm sure many people here are, what with your stream of childish insults aimed at our soldiers and generals.

If you had something constructive to contribute you would say:

"I feel that the Pakistan Army in pursuing the War On Terror is making a mistake because civilian casualties, which are inevitable in war, will only make the Anti-Pakistani elements stronger, etc therefore I have this alternative strategy in mind to secure Pakistan’s territory by making use of Khasadars etc..."

NOT

"PAKISTAN ARMY AND GENRAL KAYANI SLUTTERING WOMENZZ 4 MONEYZZ AND ALL GO TO HELL inSHAllah !!!11!1"

And like I said remove this avatar if you have such a low opinion of the Pak Fauj and think that they will get sold out or kill innocents for money. Find one of your Al-Qaeda suicide medals or whatever. My avatar represents the motto “Combat Evolved”, yours represents that you are confused over your loyalties and your identity.

Where are these paid pak paid army supporter today.

I think ran away by the news that US and allies making deal with Talaban.

US Paid pak army generals should take to their god father BUSH .What to do next.

I think they are shivering!!!!!!!!

Talaban should continue their movement and take control of pakistan also .

I think pakistanis atleast get ride of crupt political lords.

"Talaban should continue their movement and take control of pakistan also."

I knew that you were my enemy but I couldn't imagine that you'd advocate the takeover of Pakistan by the taliban. I guess that would make you the enemy of every Pakistani citizen here who cares about his/her country.

I have to confess that if you are banned (and you most certainly should be) for inciting rebellion, I won't miss your ignorant butt one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom