What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

As long as article 370 is implemted, Kashmir shall remain pure because one day they will join their blood brothers in land of pure. And as far as Kashmiri pundits are concerned, they made 3% of population and are not even natives of Kashmir but look like typical hindus from UP and Bihar, they migrated from these regions to Kashmir as moulvis ops i meant hindu priests.

If Kashmiri pundits wanted to go back they would have by now, they are happy with their relatives in Bihar and UP.

As long as article 370 is implemted, Kashmir shall remain pure because one day they will join their blood brothers in land of pure. And as far as Kashmiri pundits are concerned, they made 3% of population and are not even natives of Kashmir but look like typical hindus from UP and Bihar, they migrated from these regions to Kashmir as moulvis ops i meant hindu priests.

If Kashmiri pundits wanted to go back they would have by now, they are happy with their relatives in Bihar and UP.

Kashmiris must migrate to Pakistan.

Kashmiris must migrate to Pakistan.

Ah, sentiment..it hogties the brain dear. The solution is far more prosaic I fear, simple status quo that our cousins across the fence simply cannot shake no matter what they try. Everyone should learn forum etiquette regarding Kashmir from Buttsy, enlightened avoidance of the issue altogether.

Pure land of Kashmir is for pure people, nothing can stop it. We can wait 100 years dont worry.

Pak=Pure. All pure ones must migrate to Pakistan to get a taste of freedom and liberty.

Well personally I am against slavery, but if you bhartees are insisting then so be it.

You want to become slaves because we Indians insist? I insist that you must change your mind. Pakistan has got lot of potential. Pakistan can conquer China via Xinxiang. Conquest has begun.

Pak=Pure. All pure ones must migrate to Pakistan to get a taste of freedom and liberty.

K in Pak is for Kashmir. As i said IOK will soon merge with Pakistan. 100 years are nothing in grand scheme of things, our civilization is older then 5000 years.

K in Pak is for Kashmir. As i said IOK will soon merge with Pakistan. 100 years are nothing in grand scheme of things, our civilization is older then 5000 years.

OK then merge Pakistan with Kashmir. India welcomes you as equal citizens of the great nation.

OK then merge Pakistan with Kashmir. India welcomes you as equal citizens of the great nation.

There is no equality, one set of people are pure from land of pure while others are tribals who have been civilized somewhat by our ancestors starting 5000 years ago through IVC and later on Vedic people. We are not interested in ruling your kind again.

Back
Top Bottom