What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

As they can be all over the world, never hurts to have more of them, man's appetite for "sin" has after all defeated the divine itself so often.

Perhaps for weak men.

A man with honor is in his own right divine.

Yes we can go on and on, as we have in countless Kashmir threads. And the end result? You and me will both log out in 15-20 mins, go about our daily lives and nothing would have changed . Why? Because the fate of that region has already been decided and there is no use flaming over it on an internet forum :coffee:. Ciao

Pussy, this is supposed to be a free for all, bash each other over the proverbial skull flame thread..get back here and dish out the invective.

Perhaps for weak men.

A man with honor is in his own right divine.

Far too many men without honor then. Yet such ruminations upon man's nature lead to naught in this case.

Pussy, this is supposed to be a free for all, bash each other over the proverbial skull flame thread..get back here and dish out the invective.
Saale Monday morning hai, chai sutta peeke kaam pe jana hai. Aaaj boss meri g@#$%d marega, I'll just try to enjoy it :undecided:

Far too many men without honor then. Yet such ruminations upon man's nature lead to naught in this case.

Maybe in India. You can find many in Pakistan. Must be the environment you're in.

Saale Monday morning hai, chai sutta peeke kaam pe jana hai. Aaaj boss meri g@#$%d marega, I'll just try to enjoy it :undecided:

Same here, waiting on the highness to vacate the chamber of glory..damn it but I can't feel truly awake till I've got cold water on me.:frown:

Maybe in India. You can find many in Pakistan. Must be the environment you're in.

Indeed indeed, its just us evil baniyas being our evil baniya self. How could you forget, didn't I tell you that I had renounced god because he couldn't even deign to make me fairer, hedonists and unscrupulous fellows the whole lot of us. :lol:

Same here, waiting on the highness to vacate the chamber of glory..damn it but I can't feel truly awake till I've got cold water on me.:frown:

Indeed indeed, its just us evil baniyas being our evil baniya self. How could you forget, didn't I tell you that I had renounced god because he couldn't even deign to make me fairer, hedonists and unscrupulous fellows the whole lot of us. :lol:

It's your guy's nature. It cannot be helped.

Your kala engrez proses have 0 affect on me.

That's hardly a surprise, and here comes the part about that modicum of intelligence being absent..sans such a tool one can not hope for a better outcome. You're awfully sober today Razzi, where is that old fire, I was hoping to see some unwitting newbie walk into you and thus enjoy the ensuing fireworks. Found wanting in more than one way indeed.

@RazPaK I would be mighty obliged if you could get the fireworks started right about now, I have no more than ten more minutes before the rigors of my profession call upon me.

Last edited:
That's hardly a surprise, and here comes the part about that modicum of intelligence being absent..sans such a tool one can not hope for a better outcome. You're awfully sober today Razzi, where is that old fire, I was hoping to see some unwitting newbie walk into you and thus enjoy the ensuing fireworks. Found wanting in more than one way indeed.

Modicum of intelligence or none at all, your use of Victorian English coupled with dark brown skin on this forum only highlights your desire to be a kalaa engrez.

Modicum of intelligence or none at all, your use of Victorian English coupled with dark brown skin on this forum only highlights your desire to be a kalaa engrez.

I am a kala angrez, I just can't find a shade of black or navy blue that would go well on a blazer or an evening suite with this awful brown shade of mine..care to lend a hand?:lol:

Ma sadkey back from the dead. :P

@amitkriit
You are awfully quite young one, what gives, would you mind terribly crossing swords with old Razzi here, I have missed the spectacle of his anger for such a long time now.

Back
Top Bottom