What's new

VHP warns of more church attacks, says conspiracy behind nun’s r@pe

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) yesterday defended attacks on church in Haryana’s Hisar and warned that such attacks would happen again if conversion does not stop.

The comment was made by VHP joint general secretary Surendra Jain. Reacting to the Hisar case, he said, “This is a spontaneous reaction of the local people. There are no Christians living in the village or around it where the church has been attacked. So why was a church being built there? Will the Christians allow us to make a Hanuman temple in the Vatican? Let them allow that, and we will ask them to choose any place in India for a church. We will fund it."

He alleged that the church in the village was being built for the purpose of converting people to Christianity. “Local people had warned against it. But when it went unheeded, they took whatever action they deemed fit," he said.

Jain warned that such attacks would happen again if conversions do not stop. He claimed that the 1857 war of independence was fought to defend religion. "This is a country where the 1857 war was fought for the cause of religion. People will react to aggressive conversion, just as they reacted to the killing of Swami Laxmananda in Odisha in 2008," Jain added.

While commenting on the gang-r@pe of a nun in Nadia district of West Bengal, Jain said its Christian culture to exploit nuns and it is a church conspiracy. Jain claimed that Vatican received 5,000 complaints of sxxual exploitation in five years and it prompted Pope to appeal for legalization of g@y sxx. He denied involvement of VHP in both Hisar and Nadia attacks.

VHP office bearer also supported Subramanian Swamy’s statement that “God does not live in mosques but in temples.

I don't get the comparison with the Vatican. Most Christians aren't Catholic and the Vatican is only home to less than 1,000 people and is a special city :rofl::rofl:

I sometimes wonder who are more radical Muslims or Hindus when it comes to religion and their interactions with minority religions.

Christians make up what less than 3% of the population of India?? even if one million Hindus converted to Christianity for the next hundred years. they still would make up less than 10% of the population.

is there really a conspiracy?? :undecided::rofl:

I don't get the comparison with the Vatican. Most Christians aren't Catholic and the Vatican is only home to less than 1,000 people and is a special city :rofl::rofl:

I sometimes wonder who are more radical Muslims or Hindus when it comes to religion and their interactions with minority religions.

Christians make up what less than 3% of the population of India?? even if one million Hindus converted to Christianity for the next hundred years. they still would make up less than 10% of the population.

Seems like every thing is a conspiracy these days in India.. The only non conspiracy it seems are the IMF predictions of the Indian economy.. It's not conspiracy it's irony.. :D

Steps need to be taken to crackdown on these missionaries enticing poor people with money.

Missionary is not a threat to nation. It is a matter of time before Christianity shrinks because of its sins. The need of hour is to unite the Hindu and educate them against the possible danger against the nation and Hindus. The work can be done in better way without any violent mean.

Last edited:
Missionary is not a threat to nation. It is a matter of time before Christianity shrinks because of its sins. The need of hour is to unite the Hindu and educate them against the possible danger against the nation and Hindus. The work can be done in better way without non violent mean.

Yeah?

Why don't you come and live in northeast? You'll get an idea on how real a threat they are.

Read about the blood they spill in Africa and LATAM countries.

What our..my bad, I meant your-funded-our-operated media doesn't tell you here is the reason for attacks.

Most of these missionaries use hate speeches against our culture and beliefs. Though I am not a Hindu, I can imagine because missionaries use this same shit against my beliefs as well.

Here's a little thing; we don't want your religion which is actually a middle eastern religion. We don't appreciate it and we don't want it.

But if it continues to attack us, we will retaliate the attacks.

BTW your Xtian angels have opened a hell against us in NE. Your Baptist Church is nothing less than LeT here, with its funds going into pockets of terrorists and smuggler factions costing thousands of lives for decades, lack of development, identity crisis and cultural frictions.

The truth you should look for, is that all Abrahamic organized religions are responsible for bloodshed, pain, sadness, misery and deaths all over the world these days.

Idiot VHP guys do not know how to fight against shrewd Missionary. They seriously need some education in communication.

The problem is, you and we don't have a common media that shows us int he real light. Most of these media houses are paid to write this one sided story.

Yeah?

Why don't you come and live in northeast? You'll get an idea on how real a threat they are.

Read about the blood they spill in Africa and LATAM countries.

Yes, I agree. But at national level, they are not threat. Christianity is a big mismatch with vibrant culture of India and it shall be thrown on periphery by culture of this country. You are right, we must be vigilant so that they can not do a damage before it shrinks and disappear.

The need of the hour is to ban VHP.

For what? Defending their faith?

Have you ever seen what these missionaries do with us and now the Hindus?

Use the same fake victim card by funding media to write one sided stories. Then use the angry public sentiments to continue their attack.

He alleged that the church in the village was being built for the purpose of converting people to Christianity. “Local people had warned against it. But when it went unheeded, they took whatever action they deemed fit," he said.

This should tell people a lot of agenda.

When there are no Xtians there, why build a church?

Conversion is a problem with all organized religions.

Time to unite against them.

New Delhi: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) yesterday defended attacks on church in Haryana’s Hisar and warned that such attacks would happen again if conversion does not stop.

The comment was made by VHP joint general secretary Surendra Jain. Reacting to the Hisar case, he said, “This is a spontaneous reaction of the local people. There are no Christians living in the village or around it where the church has been attacked. So why was a church being built there? Will the Christians allow us to make a Hanuman temple in the Vatican? Let them allow that, and we will ask them to choose any place in India for a church. We will fund it."

Jain warned that such attacks would happen again if conversions do not stop. He claimed that the 1857 war of independence was fought to defend religion. "This is a country where the 1857 war was fought for the cause of religion. People will react to aggressive conversion, just as they reacted to the killing of Swami Laxmananda in Odisha in 2008," Jain added.

While commenting on the gang-r@pe of a nun in Nadia district of West Bengal, Jain said its Christian culture to exploit nuns and it is a church conspiracy. Jain claimed that Vatican received 5,000 complaints of sxxual exploitation in five years and it prompted Pope to appeal for legalization of g@y sxx. He denied involvement of VHP in both Hisar and Nadia attacks.

VHP office bearer also supported Subramanian Swamy’s statement that “God does not live in mosques but in temples.
VHP coutinusely hurting Shree Krishna ideology on the name of Hinduism. BTW village head told the police it is our home (Village) metter. We are able to solve it by own".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom