What's new

Haryana’s biggest khap panchayat allows inter-caste marriages

Well this is not 100% true ...

mass exceeding the critical mass may not turn into blackhole it would be neutron star after supernova .

but exceeding of mass of neutron star may turn into black hole.

Am i right ? mr. joker ?

Thodi bahut science to hum bhi pade hain ....

Beyond the critical stellar mass, the internal gravitational pull exceeds the internal pressure and the gravity starts pulling in the mass upon itself until it confines itself into a point mass. Below the critical mass, the internal pressure keeps on increasing until the star explodes to form a neutron star.

saala yeh kon hai ranjeet ... bahut naam suna hai iska .... 1234 karna padega iska !!!

woh ek bada khaap panchayat ka sarpanch hai. aaj kal nazar nahi aata... election time hai na. bahut sara bottle free mila hoga.. khatam karne pe laga hoga! :sarcastic:

woh ek bada khaap panchayat ka sarpanch hai. aaj kal nazar nahi aata... election time hai na. bahut sara bottle free mila hoga.. khatam karne pe laga hoga! :sarcastic:
sounds like a kutte ki tedi puch ... he must've not heed to your warnings.

Beyond the critical stellar mass, the internal gravitational pull exceeds the internal pressure and the gravity starts pulling in the mass upon itself until it confines itself into a point mass. Below the critical mass, the internal pressure keeps on increasing until the star explodes to form a neutron star.
it sounds dirty ......

Koun se School main pade ho Sir ? Saraswati Shishu mandir ... :D

btw.. how is locals taking this ruling Khap heads? Will it find favour among the rural Haryanavis?
yeah its a welcome step .... khaps are notorious due to negative highlights ... if I ever got a time ... I would love to share the other positive things done by them. Honour killings is a huge disgrace to us. and nothing can absolve us on that ... but still khaps had far more postivie impact on our society.

yeah its a welcome step .... khaps are notorious due to negative highlights ... if I ever got a time ... I would love to share the other positive things done by them. Honour killings is a huge disgrace to us. and nothing can absolve us on that ... but still khaps had far more postivie impact on our society.
when you say positive impact... i'm presuming discipline, strong family ties, respecting elders, respect the culture... is that sort of things? Sounds bit old fashioned.. but these are pretty vital for traditionalists!

when you say positive impact... i'm presuming discipline, strong family ties, respecting elders, respect the culture... is that sort of things? Sounds bit old fashioned.. but these are pretty vital for traditionalists!
give me few minutes .... i will provide you with a decent answer

@Skull and Bones ... And you call your self bong ...

Aaja bhai mil ke Bhains ka chaara katate hain ... science wagerah apane bas ki nahi hai ...

Bhai esako pad le .. you will get your peace of mind. the critical mass you are talking about seprates white dwarfs from neutron star and not what you are presuming between neutron star and black hole.

Black hole has nothing to do with mass but radius.

Chandrasekhar limit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Chandrasekhar limit /tʃʌndrəˈʃeɪkɑr/ is the maximum mass of a stable white dwarf star. The limit was first published by Wilhelm Anderson and E. C. Stoner, and was named after Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, the Indian-American astrophysicist who improved upon the accuracy of the calculation in 1930, at the age of 19. This limit was initially ignored by the community of scientists because such a limit would logically require the existence of black holes, which were considered a scientific impossibility at the time. White dwarfs, unlike main sequence stars, resist gravitational collapse primarily through electron degeneracy pressure, rather than thermal pressure. The Chandrasekhar limit is the mass above which electron degeneracy pressure in the star's core is insufficient to balance the star's own gravitational self-attraction. Consequently, white dwarfs with masses greater than the limit undergo further gravitational collapse, evolving into a different type of stellar remnant, such as a neutron star or black hole. Those with masses under the limit remain stable as white dwarfs.[1]

The currently accepted value of the limit is about 1.39 *mass of sun ( 2.765 × 1030 kg)

for Black hole formation...

Since the exact mass of an object like a star that must ultimately become a black hole is a function of its radius, there isn’t an exact mass above which that object must collapse to a black hole. Said another way, any object which collapses to the point where its radius is less than a certain limit must ultimately become a black hole. This radius is called the Schwarzschild radius (Rs), and it is given by the following equation:
Rs = 2MG/c^2

where M is the mass of the object, G is the gravitational constant, and c is the speed of light. If you plug in values for the constants G and c and use solar masses for M and km for Rs, this equation reduces to the following rather simple form:

Rs = 2.95*M(solar masses) km

So, for a star with the same mass as our Sun, the Schwarzschild radius is about 3 km, or about 2 miles. In general, stars with final masses in the range 2 to 3 solar masses are believed to ultimately collapse to a black hole.

CH.naresh+tikait+jasoi+khap+panchayat+copy.jpg

this article talks about the decisions taken by khaps in 1950s ... althought they weren't adopted fully ..... but if you read it carefully you would see a progressive mindset. I know we sound kind of midevial but it this stubbornness is what which kept us hindus while living in the promixity of the delhi during muslim rule.

Desi daaru ka yaad aa gaya kya phir se? :D

Kaise ho Bhai? Bade dino ke baad dikh rahe ho.
bus bhai kya batau .... meri to aisi fielding bitha rakhi hai ... ek mistake aur hit witcet

@A Town kahan hai rajput bhai tu ... UK mein kahin khaali dhunge to nahi matka raha tu!!! :p:

Last edited:
@jaatram What is the criteria to be elected/selected into a Khap? As in, uske members elect kaise hote hain? Aur kya har gotra ka ek khap rahta hai kya?

@jaatram What is the criteria to be elected/selected into a Khap? As in, uske members elect kaise hote hain? Aur kya har gotra ka ek khap rahta hai kya?
there is no criteria .... its like eldest people presenting their perspective for a village/group of village. khaps don't have a legal bounding on people ... but the decision taken by them is considered as ... norm. No khap panchayat ever took a decision about honor killings.... it has always been a family's decision but .. khaps provided a blanket cover for them to hide this cruel act. the harshest decision taken by these panchayats was to expel the couples from the village. no murder orders were ever given. Although it comes under these shady diktats .... but still it's the family members who took the utlimate decision for killing the couples.

Back
Top Bottom