What's new

Vatican asked India for a religious undertaking: India refused says CBI Director

The most fking thing is that what people get by converting other people to their religion? I don't see any conversion advertisement of any other religion except Islam and Christianity on the internet sometimes those even popup on adult sites. And I am like atleast leave me alone here :mad: sometimes even I had to Abort my missions because of thosE ads:pissed::ashamed:

The most fking thing is that what people get by converting other people to their religion? I don't see any conversion advertisement of any other religion except Islam and Christianity on the internet sometimes those even popup on adult sites. And I am like atleast leave me alone here :mad: sometimes even I had to Abort my missions because of thosE ads:pissed::ashamed:

Control.

If notice, conversions happen to those either confused, unaware or ignorant about who they are and what their values are or it will be those extremely poor people who have nothing.

By converting, they know that if they could make people feel grateful, they will control them mentally and psychologically.

For example, let me tell you the quote of a famous African leader, Jomo Kenyatta, a famous Kenyan politician:

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

I am unable to recollect the Japanese scholar's name who wrote the same about conversion of poor Japanese peasants and how they would welcome their 'Christian brethren' when they invaded. Will post it once I get the link.

See, you understand this problem, you must understand organized religion. They do not speak the same as you or we do. They are not meant for spiritual liberation, contentment, calm and universal knowledge. They are meant to control.

They say 'god fearing'. We say 'loving everyone'.

They say heathens, we say human beings.

They say condemned to hellfire, we say you are free to choose your path.

They demand "one book, one god, one people". we say everyone has to choose their path to nirvana/moksha.

What does this tell you?

And why are they so desperate? Because they know that we see culture and religion as one and the same thing and we will stick to it like leeches compared to the Europeans and Americans who are deserting the Church by the millions.

Just check on numbers and reports on how attendance has gone down radically in the last few decades.

Communism's rise also came as a result of the kings of that time kissing the clergies' shoes and giving massive wealth to them while their population starved.

There are a lot of reasons.

Back
Top Bottom