What's new

vehicle prices .. simply unaffordable by middle class now ,,

Drive bicycles, they are good for health/fitness as well as for keeping the local environment clean. For faster mobility use public transport.

Sohrab_bicycle.jpg

41216.jpg
Wah kya baat hai expat teri. Riding bicycles in Pakistan's weather lmao. Germany tu rehta hai wahan Summers mei max temperature 30 degree jata hai... yahan 44 degrees all the time during day. Riding cycles is not viable. If you want to ride a cycle, you will have to buy an expensive mountain bike because the roads aren't good.

MOD EDIT: Mind the language

Last edited by a moderator:
Wah kya baat hai expat teri. Riding bicycles in Pakistan's weather lmao. Saley germany tu rehta hai wahan Summers mei max temperature 30 degree jata hai... yahan 44 degrees all the time during day. Riding cycles is not viable. If you want to ride a cycle, you will have to buy an expensive mountain bike because the roads aren't good.
Because of this heat I dont even leave my office before 6-7 pm

Because of this heat I dont even leave my office before 6-7 pm
Bhai simple baat yeh hai that these expats are so out of touch with reality in Pakistan. They don't have to suffer like we do so they say bullshit like taxes bara dou, bikes chalao, car khud bnao waghera.

You mean Pindi chalsan

What is savour
you both don't know Punjabi...:lol:

What is savour
Only Pakistanis know about Savour...

Bhai simple baat yeh hai that these expats are so out of touch with reality in Pakistan. They don't have to suffer like we do so they say bullshit like taxes bara dou, bikes chalao, car khud bnao waghera.
What is your definition of suffering that you can't buy a luxury SUV?

What is your definition of suffering that you can't buy a luxury SUV?
Bhai buying a japani car is not living a luxurious life, car are not luxury in Pakistan. They are a necessity when public transport is so bad. Itna taxes daal diyei hain kei these japanese cars which cost 3-4 lacs in Japan, cost 13-15 lacs in Pakistan. This is too much.

Wheelaan chuksan :D
Te waddi gaddi de neechay asan :lol:

Bhai buying a japani car is not living a luxurious life, car are not luxury in Pakistan. They are a necessity when public transport is so bad. Itna taxes daal diyei hain kei these japanese cars which cost 3-4 lacs in Japan, cost 13-15 lacs in Pakistan. This is too much.
Buy a used car

Buy a used car
Here is an example of an expat being out of touch with Pakistan's ground reality. You idiot used car prices don't depreciate in Pakistan. 12 lac ki 2013 model ki Japanese mira milti hai "used" mei. So the prices i mentioned were actually of used cars.

Here is an example of an expat being out of touch with Pakistan's ground reality. You idiot used car prices don't depreciate in Pakistan. 12 lac ki 2013 model ki Japanese mira milti hai "used" mei. So the prices i mentioned were actually of used cars.
Try metro, I lived in USA and I did not had a car for a long time despite cars are pretty cheap here and public transport is really bad. I used to bicycle.

Last edited:
Try metro, I lived in USA and I did not had a car for a long time despite the cars are pretty cheap and public transport is really bad. I used to bicycle.
Metro city to city hai. Jo buses cities mei chalti hain unke halat bohot burei hain. I am telling you man, if you don't have knowledge then don't speak. You clearly have no knowledge as what goes on in pakistan like most expats as you live abroad.

Te waddi gaddi de neechay asan :lol:
Us na bonnet pan sa :D

Actually you can technically get used cars for as little as 5lakh but you would be forced to go for the 2005 models
Maybe an old Liana

Daleem koi naa kha saan? :D
Oh sirf Bakistan to labda asi Pakistan ich rendey an

There are realistic solutions like buying older model cars but the cycle advise is downright stupid
The temperature even at 6:00 pm is like 39C

Metro city to city hai. Jo buses cities mei chalti hain unke halat bohot burei hain. I am telling you man, if you don't have knowledge then don't speak. You clearly have no knowledge as what goes on in pakistan like most expats as you live abroad.
You can buy toyota Altis automatic for Rs 1 million in excellent condition 2005 model

Mira na lo janab mehraan ya phir Liana ley lo :D

i do not know the feature set of pakistani cars - the cheapest car in USA with taxes is $15,000 built in with low emission engine, AC, heater, modern audio system, anti-lock braking system, cruise control. That would work out to 2.4 million pakistani rupees

Back
Top Bottom