What's new

vehicle prices .. simply unaffordable by middle class now ,,

I love waadey boofers, both of them! :D
Outside of mehraans I prefer the small and more handy boofers
Big ones are like giant blobs of fat despite the fact that in the 2 times I took it out for a test drive they had bigger boofers and everything (hey you cant be picky you make do with what you get)

Outside of mehraans I prefer the small and more handy boofers
Big ones are like giant blobs of fat despite the fact that in the 2 times I took it out for a test drive they had bigger boofers and everything (hey you cant be picky you make do with what you get)

I take it you like Kei cars, then? :D

It has an odd shape of big headlights and a small hatchback I prefer both in a smaller package

Yes, but the design is fun to drive, easily maneuverable, cheap to buy and economical to run.

Yes, but the design is fun to drive, easily maneuverable, cheap to buy and economical to run.
I drove it cuz I had no other choice if it was up to me I would go for the Yamaha R3
I know a completely different beast but hey its more maneuverable and that slim design oof that gets my engine running too bad I will never have it :-(

Urdu medium?
Not really

I drove it cuz I had no other choice if it was up to me I would go for the Yamaha R3
I know a completely different beast but hey its more maneuverable and that slim design oof that gets my engine running too bad I will never have it :-(

Ah, you prefer light, nimble and fast models that are fun to ride. I agree! :D

Not really

Oh I thought it was a local production.

Yes. That is why there is a 3 month wait time for a freaking corolla.

People will just downsize or stick to used cars...carmakers and all associated suppliers will suffer huge losses and will have to reduce their workforce...this is simple logic.

PTI loyalists are starting to remind me of PPP supporters- Bhutto Zinda hai!

Yikes...

Back
Top Bottom