What's new

vehicle prices .. simply unaffordable by middle class now ,,

you all should move to Bangladesh the up and coming super power, has exceeded bharatvarsh in per capita income recently. had Pakistan (with almost similar population) beaten long ago.

it has year 2020 car sales of a whopping 2,598 compared with Pakistan's measly number of just 124,429

oh and please take Hamid mir & Co with you and give my salutations to the beautiful one who has gazillion US dollars in forex

Yeah I am kind of confused. Their GDP per capita is now 2k, so what are they really spending it on if not cars? Motorcycles, cycles, houses, mobiles or Bangla-made chocolate and cheese? Sure their debt is in control, their imports/exports/remittances are reasonable but what are they actually consuming inside country?

Yeah I am kind of confused. Their GDP per capita is now 2k, so what are they really spending it on if not cars? Motorcycles, cycles, houses, mobiles or Bangla-made chocolate and cheese? Sure their debt is in control, their imports/exports/remittances are reasonable but what are they actually consuming inside country?

Maybe they are saving and investing?

Salaam

I was skeptical about it and checked,

Bangladesh Motor Vehicles Sales recorded 4,900 units in Dec 2019, compared with 4,650 units in the previous year. Bangladesh Motor Vehicles Sales is updated yearly, available from 2005 to 2019, with an averaged number of 38,500 units. The data reached an all-time high of 54,800 units in Dec 2015 and a record low of 4,400 units in Dec 2017.

Source

Back
Top Bottom