What's new

vehicle prices .. simply unaffordable by middle class now ,,

Their plan was rejected by Pakistani politicians because the subway would be underground and so the people could not see them.
How true is this

Toyots Corolla is aimed at the middle class (or upper middle class to be exact)
In India it's only for high class..
Not many Corollas on road

I have zero sympathy for pakistan as it continued to vote these people in.

Poor Pakistanis lost the sympathy of one of the greatest generous soul in the universe, now pakistanis are doomed :lol:.

Toyots Corolla is aimed at the middle class (or upper middle class to be exact)
Well under the current fiscal situation our priority should be to facilitating the poor and the lower middle class. Rest I damn care if someone cannot buy a car with certain features or accessories when the lowest strata cannot afford to eat two meals a day.

Last edited:
There was a situation under the corrupt PPP and PML Government where people could still afford cars; however, the attempt of PTI is to ensure that even basic cars such as XLi are no longer affordable. Great job indeed.

As somebody had rightly said, "In Holland, only the PM travels on a bicycle. In Pakistan, the entire nation will be travelling on bicycles soon"
A lot of the problems Pakistan is facing is directly due to the previous governments. This isn't fanboying, it is stating facts.

When PMLN was in power, I praised the fact that they were spending money on developing roads and general infrastructure, but I also warned that the extreme borrowing would put Pakistan in the same situation as Greece or Spain, forcing the new government to take extreme measures to create new revenue streams to pay off debt.

Guess what happened?

PTI has had no choice but to implement austerity measures, or otherwise declare bankruptcy. Just like most TT on here predicted.

Besides, these price hikes aren't all that extreme.

Last edited:
A lot of the problems Pakistan is facing is directly due to the previous governments. This isn't fanboying, it is stating facts.

PTI has had no choice but to implement austerity measures, or otherwise declare bankruptcy.

Besides, these price hikes aren't all that extreme.
These are luxury items in Pakistan

as i had anticipated, the dollar hike and IMF economic 'shock therapy' is showing its first tell tale signs

vehicle prices have gone off the roof and are now simply un-affordable for the middle class ( except ofcourse the PTI fanboys who live in their mom's basement , like mr ghazi and mr azad pakistan )

but no , there are no comparisons to post soviet Russia ,, its all #fakenews !

Indus motor, Honda ,suzuki have all jacked up car prices

View attachment 567847 View attachment 567849
An absolute majority of all homes in Pakistan dont have basements
If you wish to criticize political rivals atleast use localized insults
Not everybody who supports PTI is a fanboy, you want to make a point do so without throwing personal insults and also keep the ground realities in mind.
Cars are a luxury item particularly the models listed above :-)
Middle class here own mehrans here which for a second hand model for pre 2005 models can cost as little as 3 lakh

Sohrab_bicycle.jpg
Pindi jhul saan
Savour Kha saan
Wheelaan chuksan :D
1438998-wheelingcopy-1497839409.jpg

In other words Karachiites have only Sohrab cycles left for their means of transportation
United walon ki 70 jindabad :D

There was a situation under the corrupt PPP and PML Government where people could still afford cars; however, the attempt of PTI is to ensure that even basic cars such as XLi are no longer affordable. Great job indeed.
XLI is anything but basic

Mehran lai lo 2001 ka model used condition mai 2 lac ki mil jayegi ac lagwa laina hogaye necessity pori.
Mehran 2005 AC wali :cool:

In India it's only for high class..
Not many Corollas on road
go google what kind of Corolla, Toyota sells to Pakistan
its garbage, and in no way compares to the actual corolla

Well under the current fiscal situation our priority should be to facilitating the poor and the lower middle class. Rest I damn care if someone cannot buy a car with certain features or accessories when the lowest strata cannot afford to eat two meals a day.
the lowest strata could afford it
then, everything changed when PTI attacked

Guys if you want cheap cars build them at home.

If you keep importing or keep on manufacturing foreign designs your fate will not be changed. Its not government job to manufacture its the private sector. In India its TATA not government of India who drives the sector.

Our comparable economy i.e. Bangladesh has much lower standard of living than ours. Even India's average standard of living is much lower than ours. In short we want to earn and work less but want to have luxurious lives. Those or contradictory things.

In last one decade we closed Pakistan Steel Mills, PIA in losses, closed doen several textile manufacturing units, closed down small scale manufacturing units of Karachi. So what else do you expect?
That's why we are under so much debt. Though most of the money goes into the pockets of the corrupt elite but this is also a fact that large portion of our population does not pay taxes but now it is time to change because we don't have any other option. Either we have sovereignty and we earn our living or we become slaves of some power and keep surviving on the bones they throw at us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom