What's new

vehicle prices .. simply unaffordable by middle class now ,,

Guys if you want cheap cars build them at home.

some one give this genius a medal please

the depths of stupidity and trolling these PTI accountants will go and justify this inflation is just pure comedy

I thought you said (in EV thread) that these vehicles are made locally now with steel chaddar and all (except for engine).

What use is the so called local vehicle if its price is jacked up with dollar every now and then. Saare fraudiye hain ye auto cartel wale.

This is why I was talking about increased local sourcing of raw material for EV including power pack instead of importing CKDs.

steel billets raw material is imported , so the USD hike is passed on .

though the overall price by the cartel is mostly to cover 'reduced ' revenues .

Car isn't a life necessity,people are capable of living without it.Though increasing car prices would slow car production which would it turn compel car manufacturers to kick out employees.

another gem from PTI Einstein

gold medal for trolling please

Car is luxury ..Its prices should go more higher ..

pl tell me the name of the bicycle you ride sir . i want it

as i had anticipated, the dollar hike and IMF economic 'shock therapy' is showing its first tell tale signs

vehicle prices have gone off the roof and are now simply un-affordable for the middle class ( except ofcourse the PTI fanboys who live in their mom's basement , like mr ghazi and mr azad pakistan )

but no , there are no comparisons to post soviet Russia ,, its all #fakenews !

Indus motor, Honda ,suzuki have all jacked up car prices

View attachment 567847 View attachment 567849

WTF, Honda, Toyota and Suzuki in looting spree, endlessly, and poor quiet Pakistani nation of 210 million helpless state.

Good, none of you know how to drive anyways. The government should give the people 3 years to take and pass a driving course in order to get a driving license.

The streets are a mess because of idiots behind the wheel. I bet they cant tell the difference between a red and green light.

And the winner of PDF today is this comment!!!:pakistan:

some one give this genius a medal please

the depths of stupidity and trolling these PTI accountants will go and justify this inflation is just pure comedy

steel billets raw material is imported , so the USD hike is passed on .

though the overall price by the cartel is mostly to cover 'reduced ' revenues .

another gem from PTI Einstein

gold medal for trolling please

pl tell me the name of the bicycle you ride sir . i want it
Use uber or careem...There are many options....

Back in the 90s Japan offender to help pakistan build subways.

Their plan was rejected by Pakistani politicians because the subway would be underground and so the people could not see them.

Which would mean that they could not hang their faces on them for votes.

I have zero sympathy for pakistan as it continued to vote these people in.

Back in the 90s Japan offender to help pakistan build subways.

Their plan was rejected by Pakistani politicians because the subway would be underground and so the people could not see them.

Which would mean that they could not hang their faces on them for votes.

I have zero sympathy for pakistan as it continued to vote these people in.[/QUOTE]
?
are u Canadian national

Will that change the fact that Pakistanis kept voting for people who destroyed the country?

No. And it will also not change the fact that many who contributed to this destruction came into power by means other than votes, for about half of Pakistan's history.

Most luxurious TABDILY car
Suzuki alto vxr auto 660cc
1.5 Million, take home price

This is the high time to introduce CHIESE ELECTRIC CARS I Pakistan
BYD & GEELY are the top most options

No. And it will also not change the fact that many who contributed to this destruction came into power by means other than votes, for about half of Pakistan's history.

Not defending military take over as I'm a hardcore Democrat.
But if the politicians were not so corrupt and terrible for the people, the military would not stand a chance to take over.

Every time the military took over, the people cheered in the streets.
That has to say something.

Not defending military take over as I'm a hardcore Democrat.
But if the politicians were not so corrupt and terrible for the people, the military would not stand a chance to take over.

Every time the military took over, the people cheered in the streets.
That has to say something.

Yes, and the people also cheered when the military were forced to leave too. :D

Back
Top Bottom