What's new

vehicle prices .. simply unaffordable by middle class now ,,

Inflation has hit the poor 2 meal a day guy much more than upper middle class.

None of you have any idea how much those ppl curse IK.

Why would they? They are Overseas Pakistanis, the superior quality, know all types ......... "We know better because we been out of Pakistan".

They don't wish to work for Pakistan but they do somehow think that they have the right to decide for Pakistanis, and curse and abuse them.

If these geniuses were so loyal and capable they would return to Pakistan and play their part now when their beloved government full of lotaz is in place to lay down foundations of Riyasat e madina.

Strangely enough I have only seen people (rather duffers) who don't pay anything out of their pockets to help better Pakistan, but somehow are supporting all this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole thread is full of nonsense .......... auto companies in Pakistan have raised prices because they are facing FED from government, basically they are passing on the burden to the buyer (as usual), now if this government was serious they would repeal tax laws first and start tax audit of these companies since 2002. We will all know how how much they have made in profits and how much they have contributed to the national exchequer (not what they have paid in taxes but what they should have paid, in their case it should be Final Tax Regime no expenses allowed full and final and no passing on). People in Pakistan started cars when CNG in Pakistan was introduced by then Musharraf, when leasing a car from bank was easy. All this increase in sales of cars started then, even today people buy these cars from CSD on installments or get them financed by banks on leasing, most of the companies and organisations offer cars to their manager level staff. And why would people buy cars? Because the fcking transport system in Pakistan is messed up, because there happen to be some incompetent fools who come up with ideas like Peshawar Metro bus .... all the time when they could have simply studied "Varan Bus service" in Rawalpindi. In Karachi this transport mafia is so strong that they literally successfully removed any alternative better quality transport system / buses that some educated people tried to introduce.

If someone can't afford something then just don't buy it millions of Pakistanis are traveling without cars if they can survive without cars then why can't others

If someone can't afford something then just don't buy it millions of Pakistanis are traveling without cars if they can survive without cars then why can't others

I am borrowing your words !!!

another gem from PTI resident economy expert .living in canada ofcourse

cant afford roti , cake kha lo

cant afford bike, cycle le lo

That's not even the end of it.
Shahbaz Sharif also rejected building a sewage system in Lahore because "it's underground and no one will see it"
Great .....:woot:

some one give this genius a medal please

steel billets raw material is imported , so the USD hike is passed on .

though the overall price by the cartel is mostly to cover 'reduced ' revenues .

Previously I have financed and handled on the bank side import of steel scrap,billets, tin/steel plates for more than 5 years (although for steel bar manufacturing/Oil can manufacturing industry).

Steel raw material prices do increase with dollar but the price increase by auto industry is not proportionate with it.

This cartel is charging way too much for it.

The only reason we are seeing more players striving for a share in the auto sector pie is that the west is going more towards EVs and the auto companies are transferring their units here to prolong the ROI from those units (similar to what lockheed/boeing are trying to do by pitching to shift their units to india).

Strangely enough I have only seen people (rather duffers) who don't pay anything out of their pockets to help better Pakistan, but somehow are supporting all this.
If you can afford cars above 1000cc you are NOT poor:rap:
People in Pakistan started cars when CNG in Pakistan was introduced by then Musharraf, when leasing a car from bank was easy.
I think there should be a ban on cng kits for cars above 1000 cc. The blanket approval for cng was a shortsighted move
Buses and vans get their prices approved on petrol prices but they use cng.Why?
all the time when they could have simply studied "Varan Bus service" in Rawalpindi.
I was in school back then heard it was really popular
We will all know how how much they have made in profits and how much they have contributed to the national exchequer
And for the high prices they dong provide even airbags
I mean a car that costs like 25 lakh has no air bags and is crushed a like a sandwich during accidents

Who is poor and who is what .......... in Pakistan that is very difficult to judge. A 1000 cc car owner may be needy and a guy sitting on a charpai all day may be a billionaire. If the government of Pakistan provides reasonable public transport and emergency services people will stop spending their hard earned money on these cheap quality cars sold in Pakistan.

I think there should be a ban on cng kits for cars above 1000 cc. The blanket approval for cng was a shortsighted move

There should be a blanket ban on CNG for any sorts of vehicle.

I was in school back then heard it was really popular

And for the high prices they dong provide even airbags
I mean a car that costs like 25 lakh has no air bags and is crushed a like a sandwich during accidents

Varan did have some issues but it was still better than those 1c wagons.

If it was properly allowed back then we would have seen a metro type project a decade earlier with investment in buses by varan and investment in roads by govt.

another gem from PTI resident economy expert .living in canada ofcourse

cant afford roti , cake kha lo

cant afford bike, cycle le lo
You joined PDF in May 2015.Since then you posted just 339 messages :rofl:which indicates your level of interest.For me you are another patwari who is here for window shopping only.:agree:

You joined PDF in May 2015.Since then you posted just 339 messages :rofl:which indicates your level of interest.For me you are another patwari who is here for window shopping only.:agree:
Aek patwari ki bi opinion sunana hazaar guna behtar hai aek expat ki opinion sunane sei.

Mian sahib made metros and orange train for the same purpose. Use public transport, it will save foreign exchange and reduce pollution :azn:

If it was properly allowed back then we would have seen a metro type project a decade earlier with investment in buses by varan and investment in roads by govt.
More than metro a simple bus system wouldve been enough
Right now metro still serves only a small portion of Islamabad
You cant go from say i-10 to barakahu or from Tarnol to f-10

generally , the upper middle class voted for PTI . i had thought this class to be educated (ofc) , pragmatic and mature.

reading this thread, not so sure,

the level of ignorance, disdain, intellectual destitution and the slim grasp of basic economics is all too evident reading the gutter comments above

for eg,

1. vehicle is a luxury . cant afford it, go s**** yourself

2. if some one can afford 23 lacs, he can afford 28 lacs

3.so what, we were screwed for 35 years, inflation not our fault

4. people are being laid off from work, they should learn to code

5. too much cars on the road .good for space . bicycles are better

--------

generally , the upper middle class voted for PTI . i had thought this class to be educated (ofc) , pragmatic and mature.

reading this thread, not so sure,

the level of ignorance, disdain, intellectual destitution and the slim grasp of basic economics is all too evident reading the gutter comments above

for eg,

1. vehicle is a luxury . cant afford it, go s**** yourself

2. if some one can afford 23 lacs, he can afford 28 lacs

3.so what, we were screwed for 35 years, inflation not our fault

4. people are being laid off from work, they should learn to code

5. too much cars on the road .good for space . bicycles are better

--------
made cars in home if it is expensive....:pop:

Back
Top Bottom