What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

Probably the biggest nonsense I have ever read.

Could care give the reason why India so passively reacts to incidents like 26\11 etc.

It is owing to Hinduisim and our religon's inculated belief of avoding NV food that we wisely and much maturely handle acts of aggression against India. You may laugh at this but let me tell Had our country's staple diet been NV food our independence movement would have been a voilent one.
what you eat is what you are
The philosophical and nutritional impact of food on violent behavior

Could care give the reason why India so passively reacts to incidents like 26\11 etc.

It is owing to Hinduisim and our religon's inculated belief of avoding NV food that we wisely and much maturely handle acts of aggression against India. You may laugh at this but let me tell Had our country's staple diet been NV food our independence movement would have been a voilent one.

chinese eat everything.. they are more passive than us...

chinese eat everything.. they are more passive than us...

Chinese are more passive than us. :lol:
Even after the way treat tibetan And uighurs. and the way they are picking fights with all their neigbour.

Chinese are more passive than us. :lol:
Even after the way treat tibetan And uighurs. and the way they are picking fights with all their neigbour.

dont mix govt with ordinary people mate.. govt takes decision based on their capability and interest.. ordinary asians are quite passive people.. most chinese i have met are passive.. compare that to jatt people.. who are looking for trouble.. :)

You know that this is the country where people form up mobs on the slightest offensive comment???

The GOI decides how to react to certain events.

i know this post is from some hindu guy who has not ate even an egg...but still dude i know vegetarians have strong heart but trust me they are weak.....

and usually less muscle mass.

Same for me. Humans are natural meat eaters.

seriously, This guy is veggie Bodybuilder
varinder-singh-ghuman-diet2.jpg

varinder+singh+ghuman.jpg

BTW i m hardcore NV

i know this post is from some hindu guy who has not ate even an egg...but still dude i know vegetarians have strong heart but trust me they are weak.....

Like Gandhji perhaps. Timid looking guy jisne Brits ke pahad di.

seriously, This guy is veggie Bodybuilder
varinder-singh-ghuman-diet2.jpg

varinder+singh+ghuman.jpg

BTW i m hardcore NV

Just an exception. You need to eat at least 140 grams of protein to get such muscles. I dont know what he eats but you cant get so much protein by eating normally without meat.

Strong hearts? I knew me also being a vegetarian had some benefits..

Back
Top Bottom