What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

dont mix govt with ordinary people mate.. govt takes decision based on their capability and interest.. ordinary asians are quite passive people.. most chinese i have met are passive.. compare that to jatt people.. who are looking for trouble.. :)

beyond nutritional factors..there are other factors too which effect and are involved in our growth and health as well,these factors include evnvironment,gentical inheritations etc:meeting:

i just want to ask something.......i mean.....do you guys take any alternative of meat???

will you explain further.......:woot:

in india it is generally chicken and mutton and fish.

beef only buffalo and oxed in some places and pork in some places.

otherwise lot of game emat in places like rabbit,fowl etc etc

dont mix govt with ordinary people mate.. govt takes decision based on their capability and interest.. ordinary asians are quite passive people.. most chinese i have met are passive.. compare that to jatt people.. who are looking for trouble.. :)

The Jatts i met are way better, they r educated,focussed,sophisticated and cool and fight only when r up to it.

Jats on the other hand, my best friend from panchkula elite Jat,son of an army colonel,topper in DPS,topper in SRCC and a good student in my college once broke my doorlock after getting drunk just by kicking it.

some bugger he is.

education just happened to him when he was asleep and he never took it seriously.

he is a Dahiya btw.

While Non vegetarians have a strong azz ;)

Herb+Roasted+Chicken.jpg

What?! dairy products also contain protein but you need to tons of it to get enough to build muscle.

why do u need so much muscle?

why not build stamina and strength?

are bulky muscles neecssray for existence and what happens whne u quot gymming or forced to?

u just get tits.

What?! dairy products also contain protein but you need to tons of it to get enough to build muscle.

That's why bodybuilders take lots of protein powders. That stuff mostly comes from whey in powder form. Bodybuilding is different from exercises that use a lot of endurance. Being bulky, I've found, is largely genetic. Some people put on mass far more easily than others. Check out info on mesomorphic, endomorphic, and ectomorphic body types. I've known guys that are ectomorphic and purposely go to McDonalds because they burn too much fat.

I find vegetarians to be overall weaker than meat eaters as well. You really can't tell how strong someone is just by looking at how bulky they are.

I've also noticed that people who are vegans or vegetarians have trouble with concentration and fatigue after a number of years. This usually has more to do with the lack of vitamin B12.

why do u need so much muscle?

why not build stamina and strength?

are bulky muscles neecssray for existence and what happens whne u quot gymming or forced to?

u just get tits.

I was replying with that to that guy who posted pics from a veg. body builder (see the earlier pages).

I am not a body builder but I am doing 2 times resistance training a week + 4-5 times cardio. I found it difficult to make sufficient progress on a veg diet and had to take tons of egg whites and nuts and other things. I did it for 5 months and I just got fuked up with this diet, apart from missing a hearty piece of beed, pork or chicken..... :toast_sign:

While Non vegetarians have a strong azz ;)

Herb+Roasted+Chicken.jpg

Delicious :smitten:

i dream of mutton paya soup and desi chicken curry and squid/nethilli kozhambu.

I was a vegetarian for a very short time following my vegetarian grandfather.

IT SUCKS

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom