What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

even large hearted pakistan as me had no mutton for months and here a small heart indian is devouring a mutton :sick:

how can you ever have shawarma without meat?

wae tu bula hey,its impossible!:what:

mayb our indian friends make and eat Shawarma with apples,oranges and carrots and spinach haha:lol:
tumblr-gif_125.gif

desi chicken is the best,

best way to eat chicken is boiled with salt/pepper.
aapko desi chicken ka rate to pata hi hoga. I have eaten Desi chicken only 2-3 times in my lifetime.

aapko desi chicken ka rate to pata hi hoga. I have eaten Desi chicken only 2-3 times in my lifetime.

main village mein hi khata hoon.

waise toh abhi main veggie hoon.

wohi toh healthy hain.

hindu guy, how can u say that

desi daaru,kar di murghi................

Not just that NV also usually tend to be more voilent. Specially Beef eaters.

is it a joke?

no-bullshit.jpg

Look at the response of Christian America to 9\11 compared to our goverment's to 26\11. Americans did not even blink a eye by going a war against Iraq which killed million innocents.
I hope i did not need to remind you what Pakistanis did in BD. In contrast look at the reposnse of India after BD genoicide they pardoned 90k Pak soldiers.
Look at India response to the current Maldivies fisaco.
This is reason why most Hindu scriptures advocate not eating NV food since it is considered Tamasic.
Sattvic, Rajasic and Tamasic Food
Sattvic foods are light and easy to digest; —They bring clarity and perception; — Sattvic food has the potential to unfolds love and compassion in the individual

Look at the response of Christian America to 9\11 compared to our goverment's to 26\11. Americans did not even blink a eye by going a war against Iraq which killed million innocents.
I hope i did not need to remind you what Pakistanis did in BD. In contrast look at the reposnse of India after BD genoicide they pardoned 90k Pak soldiers.
This is reason why most Hindu scriptures advocate not eating NV food since it is considered Tamasic.
It has nothing to do with red meat... or food habits. lol.. I cant even bring myself to give you a proper reply.. :)

Probably the biggest nonsense I have ever read.

Back
Top Bottom