What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

There is no doubt that veg is more safer than non-veg when it comes to preventing heart decease. Red meat or egg yolk or too much oil consumption may result in high cholesterol... & may increase your blood pressure as well. Skip red meat, eat more fish, lot of fruit & veg, use extra virgin olive oil while cooking instead of regular oil, use sea salt or rock salt instead.. you are safe.

There is no doubt that veg is more safer than non-veg when it comes to preventing heart decease. Red meat or egg yolk or too much oil consumption may result in high cholesterol... & may increase your blood pressure as well. Skip red meat, eat more fish, lot of fruit & veg, use extra virgin olive oil while cooking instead of regular oil, use sea salt or rock salt instead.. you are safe.

Eating meat 3-4 times a week is healthy and required for anyone doing physical activities. You are talking about oil and fat??? There are more than million ways to get an heart attack by eating pure veg food. Its just a question of how you prepare your food and from where it comes from.

Humans are natural meat eaters anyway.

no sir new delhi but hydrabad there are many options three years back going to paaradise was like a ritual to me :D

never liked paradise.. the chicken pieces are too big.. and like boiled and added to biryani later..
I like biryani from 'hyderabad house' and 'bawarchi', both are spicy..

No its not universal knowledge, its selective reading of news based on preconceived notion or bias.

it is an obvious thing dude,dont get dramatic here.

I had Hyderabadi chicken Biryani. :smitten:

Biryani in tamil Nadu contains lots of tomatoes

no,thats not biryani,

thats called mixed rice or brinji.

Eating meat 3-4 times a week is healthy and required for anyone doing physical activities. You are talking about oil and fat??? There are more than million ways to get an heart attack by eating pure veg food. Its just a question of how you prepare your food and from where it comes from.

desi chicken is the best,

best way to eat chicken is boiled with salt/pepper.

never liked paradise.. the chicken pieces are too big.. and like boiled and added to biryani later..
I like biryani from 'hyderabad house' and 'bawarchi', both are spicy..

when hyd hosue started in 2007,they had a deal,

it was like soup+biryani+roti and chicken/mutton subzee and double ka meetha,all for 99 bucks.

this was sunday brunch almost every sunday in hyd.

bawarchi is better than paradise and cafe bahar is pretty good too but the best i had was at mohini's near skyline theatre.

just mindblowing.

it was like soup+biryani+roti and chicken/mutton subzee and double ka meetha,all for 99 bucks.

bawarchi is better than paradise and cafe bahar is pretty good too but the best i had was at mohini's near skyline theatre.

just mindblowing.

99 rs for all these.. fook me........

My friend.. I'm an ardent non-vegetarian too. It's only off late refrained myself from eating red-meat & way more careful about what i eat & how it's cooked. There is nothing wrong in eating meat as long as its prepared in a way that it does more good to you than bad. As someone suggested above, its always good to steam your chicken & fish, than cook in oil with lodz of masala..

Afridi ko pata hota to woo kabhi na kehta k indians are small hearted

bulkey they are strong hearted because most of them are vegetarian
:D

but on serious note no one can deny the importance of vegetables and fruits..they hardly bring any negative impact on health no matter how much eat

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just mindblowing.

Now its 140 for Chicken Biryani, vat taxes extra. :cry:

I can not think of a Pizza,Burger,Shawrma,Pastas without Meat:girl_wacko::girl_cray3:

By adding a Vege Part,it wud be like eating all thez dishes with grass and grains,not enjoying it jus taking it in forcefully
Scary%20Halloween%20Ghost%20Cartoon.jpg

I just had mutton curry in lunch..and my hearts is fine and strong as ever it was:chilli:

even large hearted pakistan as me had no mutton for months and here a small heart indian is devouring a mutton :sick:

I can not think of a Pizza,Burger,Shawrma,Pastas without Meat:girl_wacko::girl_cray3:

By adding a Vege Part,it wud be like eating all thez dishes with grass and grains,not enjoying it jus taking it in forcefully

how can you ever have shawarma without meat?

Back
Top Bottom