What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

They don't eat fertilizer? Last time I checked vegetables are created using fertilizer, not to mention all the other items on the list that are consumed by vegans/vegetarians. I don't have a problem with people who choose that lifestyle for health reasons (even though I disagree that it is healthier) my main issue is with people that do it because it is "cruel to animals" It is kind of like people that say "let's use electric cars so that none of our money goes to petroleum producing countries" Little do they know that fuel for machines is but a sliver of the total consumption for petroleum.

u still dont eat it,man.

Vegetarians have strong hearts, and small wieners.
:raise::bunny::wave:

U r Rafi but still,

u do realize that,this is still a better proposition than a weak heart and a big weenie.

u still dont eat it,man.

U r Rafi but still,

u do realize that,this is still a better proposition than a weak heart and a big weenie.

Bonzer mate, nothing lasts for ever, even the sun - our star - will die, one day, at least you get to have fun - with a big weenie ;)

Bonzer mate, nothing lasts for ever, even the sun - our star - will die, one day, at least you get to have fun - with a big weenie ;)

That's useless without strong heart and calm mind :P

why do u need so much muscle?

why not build stamina and strength?

are bulky muscles neecssray for existence and what happens whne u quot gymming or forced to?

u just get tits.

You must be joking me. Muscle tone is the basis for endurance and stamina. Having more muscle can only make you faster and longer lasting, it doesn't have negative effects on athletic abilities.

Back
Top Bottom