What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

I AM A MUSLIM AND A COMPLETE VEGETARIAN FOR TWO YEARS! Vegies do bring the best out of you!

S0h7MbC.jpg

No one on planet earth is a vegetarian...

@TheJewverine Vegans dont eat perfume,fertilizers etc! Using is another thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheJewverine Vegans dont eat perfume,fertilizers etc! Using is another thing!

They don't eat fertilizer? Last time I checked vegetables are created using fertilizer, not to mention all the other items on the list that are consumed by vegans/vegetarians. I don't have a problem with people who choose that lifestyle for health reasons (even though I disagree that it is healthier) my main issue is with people that do it because it is "cruel to animals" It is kind of like people that say "let's use electric cars so that none of our money goes to petroleum producing countries" Little do they know that fuel for machines is but a sliver of the total consumption for petroleum.

My @Marshmallow now u sound like my mum! Shes a doctor!
Vegetables have all the things needed
@TheJewverine even Compost (cow ****) and rotten leaves are fertilizers! It doesnt mean we are eating it in our vegies!
BTW!
Being a vegetarian is my personal choice! I dont think its cruel to animals! I think eating beef is the best way to control cow population!

They don't eat fertilizer? Last time I checked vegetables are created using fertilizer, not to mention all the other items on the list that are consumed by vegans/vegetarians. I don't have a problem with people who choose that lifestyle for health reasons (even though I disagree that it is healthier) my main issue is with people that do it because it is "cruel to animals" It is kind of like people that say "let's use electric cars so that none of our money goes to petroleum producing countries" Little do they know that fuel for machines is but a sliver of the total consumption for petroleum.

I do believe that killing doesn't necessarily equate to cruelty. If it were the case, as you pointed out, we'd all be guilty of it. However, I do believe that modern agricultural practices aren't perfect and the treatment, processing and slaughter of animals can be done in a more humane way. I don't know what it's like in your part of the world but in North America, we still have a long way to go.

I've observed many hunter-gatherer societies and admire their complete respect for the animals that they've killed and consumed. Many of them believe that without this respect, their continuation on this earth will be affected. It's simplistic and poetic, in my opinion.

Meat eating LION eat grass eating DEER. 1 day of Tiger is equal to 1000 days of Jackal.

I'll go with LION and TIGER.

Vegetarians have strong hearts, and small wieners.
:raise::bunny::wave:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom