What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

why r u getting irritated dude?

it is wierd that u say that as a mallu,because south indian food uses so many vegetables and even coconut as an ingredient.

why r u getting irritated dude?

it is wierd that u say that as a mallu,because south indian food uses so many vegetables and even coconut as an ingredient.

because we need both, there is no either or.. you cant live solely on veggie diet.. well its not healthy to do so..

I dont why they included fish in the list...fishes are actually good for you...they contain least fat compared to other non veg food and more importantly they contain omgea 3 fatty acids...which is probably the best thing for your heart.

because we need both, there is no either or.. you cant live solely on veggie diet.. well its not healthy to do so..

i think u r punjabi,

dude jatts in punjab are vegetarian,if u r not fighting or doing intense physical work why do u need meat?

i think u r punjabi,

dude jatts in punjab are vegetarian,if u r not fighting or doing intense physical work why do u need meat?

They have a lot of milk product in their diet.. they are not pure veggie..
I did not say veggies are weak.. I said you might not get all the ingradient that body needs, on a pure veggie diet.

i am not talking abt veganism dude,i am saying with milk,ghee and butter only.

i think u r punjabi,

who says that ??lol..I am a hardcore meat eater and so are my cousins and almost all of whom I know...however you can say that the basic diet consist of veg food items.Only Peope do not have non veg after a religious ceremony called amrit chakhna...although in sikhism its no where written that you cant have non veg. every occasion we need loads of chicken.

BTW vegetarians really do not need non veg ..may be they'll be low on B12 ,otherwise I too think veg diet is the best for you.

Why can't Vegetarians agree to a plolicy of "Live and Let Live"
Why do they have to go around preaching the virtues of being Vegetarian and trying to convert people into their fold :angry:

Why do they have to go around preaching the virtues of being Vegetarian and trying to convert people into their fold :angry:

Its okey to proselytize. but please dont look down upon us.. there is nothing morally superior being a veggie.. its a choice..

I tried to become veg for 3-5 months when i started gym. But my bastardic friends started taking me to superb non veg hotels :'(
I couldnt control after seeing biryani... I told myself "phuck vegi and start ur life" :)

who says that ??lol..I am a hardcore meat eater and so are my cousins and almost all of whom I know...however you can say that the basic diet consist of veg food items.Only Peope do not have non veg after a religious ceremony called amrit chakhna...although in sikhism its no where written that you cant have non veg. every occasion we need loads of chicken.

BTW vegetarians really do not need non veg ..may be they'll be low on B12 ,otherwise I too think veg diet is the best for you.

Thats not what am saying,that way even the pandits,aroras,whoever all eat non veg today.

my friend's mom's family are sharmas from erstwhile NWFP cant have a single meal without mutton whereas his father's family who Tagras from jalandhar are hardcore vegetarians.

even hinduism doesn't ban non veg for warriors,but just saying that langars are vegetarian,many gurus were vegetarian and as u said,amritdhaari sikhs are vegetarian.

During my trip to Jalandhar at the Tagras,they were strict vegetarians.

People here think vegetarians are trying to convert meat eaters to vegetarians,thats not true.

But not everyone is good enough to figure how much toe at of what and they might just eat more meat as it is tastier.

well,it is just the idea of a cool head thinking better and it is true.

If someone is into research or teaching/prof positions,i would encourage them to become vegetarian.

well,it is just the idea of a cool head thinking better and it is true.

If someone is into research or teaching/prof positions,i would encourage them to become vegetarian.

Please this vegetarian superiority complex is making me sick.
BTW just curious how many Noble Prize have pure Vegetarians won?

am just saying it ll help them become better at what they are,i am not saying it ll make a stupid guy an overnight genius.

it is not about nobel prize man,it is about meditation and self realization.

dont confuse both.

am just saying it ll help them become better at what they are,i am not saying it ll make a stupid guy an overnight genius.

it is not about nobel prize man,it is about meditation and self realization.

dont confuse both.

Now what does meditation and self realization has to do with what food we eat.

Dalai Lama is a non vegetarian. While Hitler was a supposed Vegetarian. But does this mean anything.

dalai lama was from tibet and it is very difficult to survive on vegetables in the high mountains,even if u get any.

go read hindu/sikh/buddhist/jain scriptures,

the reason is non veg food needs the body to do work to digest and the body is never at rest.

Back
Top Bottom