What's new

Vegetarians have strong hearts

You are right I as a veggie cannot eat an animal he has to be slaughtered I follow lord Buddha & His holiness Dali lama on this matter

I ve lived on a veg diet for 5 months and I felt terrible and even my performance dropped ( I am a big cardio fan and doing resistance training 2-3 times a week). When ever I got out with family members or friends I always had this BS (sry) veggie food and usually had to eat tons of egg whites and nuts to get proteins.

Thats because ur body is sued to non veg food for generations and thus cant secrete the amino acids naturally.

i was NV for 5 years and recently quit for 2-3 years and it was hard for me initially but slowly u get it.

I dont knw which veg food u tried,i suggest you to try ragi/bajra/millet rotis/dosas

and any veg curry.

u cant eat naan and paneer and say,i dont like it.

We in India can slowly leave this religious reason enforced Vegetarianism(Vegetarain Terrorism actually! if u go to northern states like Gujarat where average Jabbar or Zafar gets arrested for Slaughtering cow/buffalo).
Actually, "Vegetarian Egg" is a new method found by poultry farms in India to sell the eggs to the new generation vegetarians converting them to eggetarian by claiming that those are fed only vegetarian feeds.

next step is "Vegetarian Chicken" which also claims chicken are fed grass and leaves exclusively hence chicken is "rightfully" vegetarian. I think some Broasted chicken chain actually sells like this.

by another 2 decades, we can hope Vegetarian Beef,Pork converts makes the majority of India. I hope it works. :tup::tup:

We in India can slowly leave this religious reason enforced Vegetarianism(Vegetarain Terrorism actually! if u go to northern states like Gujarat where average Jabbar or Zafar gets arrested for Slaughtering cow/buffalo).
Actually, "Vegetarian Egg" is a new method found by poultry farms in India to sell the eggs to the new generation vegetarians converting them to eggetarian by claiming that those are fed only vegetarian feeds.

next step is "Vegetarian Chicken" which also claims chicken are fed grass and leaves exclusively hence chicken is "rightfully" vegetarian. I think some Broasted chicken chain actually sells like this.

by another 2 decades, we can hope Vegetarian Beef,Pork converts makes the majority of India. I hope it works. :tup::tup:

You can still get arrested for killing a cow in Gujarat ???? :woot:

LOL I cant live without beef..

Healthy vegetarians have adequate muscle mass, not too much and not too less.

Maybe true, depends on what one defines with healthy.

I cant sleep without doing cardio 4 times a week + resistance training. I definitely had problems while I was on a veg diet for some months.

Afridi ko pata hota to woo kabhi na kehta k indians are small hearted

bulkey they are strong hearted because most of them are vegetarian :D

but on serious note no one can deny the importance of vegetables and fruits..they hardly bring any negative impact on health no matter how much eat

Back
Top Bottom