What's new

Veena Malik sparks massive outrage on Twitter after 'India sucks' tweet

Please stop all of you...!!! One tweet from a whore and members go one on one, dragging all things here which should be avoided preferably..!! That women is a mess herself...if she has used that language, she should apologize...!!! I would be happy still if she will be kicked outa of India....!! If she cannot give good name to her country, why Indians should burden themselves so much about her statements....She is used already, throw that mess to a trash bin....!!
why call her whore? she has right to say whatever she wants and its our right to protest... as simple as that.

india is such a sick society that they give so much importance to Pakistani sluts, no one gives a shit about in Pakistan itself.

why call her whore? she has right to say whatever she wants and its our right to protest... as simple as that.
I am no body to judge her, and yes she has an absolute right, but sir don't you see her cheap tactics to remain in headlines...?? I have observed many Indian celebrities who have visited Pakistan, Shabana Azmi, Om Puri, Neha Dhupia, shatrughan Sinha, Naseeruddin Shah whoever...one thing is common among them all is a strong sense of being an Indian who are not just visiting into a foreign country, but also they are representing their country, their people, their culture, their society as well....!! What Veena Malik has done is to give such a disgraceful, false, shameful false impressions about the Pakistani women among the Indian society which is no where near the reality...!! That is the reason i used that word...!!

ye ladki sudharne nahi wali...............last time iska shaadi hua toh mujhe laga ye sach bol rahi hai...........but then again another publicity stunt

never mind

I am no body to judge her, and yes she has an absolute right, but sir don't you see her cheap tactics to remain in headlines...?? I have observed many Indian celebrities who have visited Pakistan, Shabana Azmi, Om Puri, Neha Dhupia, shatrughan Sinha, Naseeruddin Shah whoever...one thing is common among them all is a strong sense of being an Indian who are not just visiting into a foreign country, but also they are representing their country, their people, their culture, their society as well....!! What Veena Malik has done is to give such a disgraceful, false, shameful false impressions about the Pakistani women among the Indian society which is no where near the reality...!! That is the reason i used that word...!!
well I like people who are individualistic, not unnecesarily pressured into behaving well just because their tribe will be judged based on his/her behaviour. Cheers.... :cheers:

Six Page discussion and nobody brought up the fact that this twitter account is NOT HER.

that woman need to be in india.....
bring her here...:angry:

pakistanis should all support her-veena malik is a great patriot i mean she is a pakistani making money off indians while slapping them in the face :lol:

she's a great asset to troll india-:tup:

Six Page discussion and nobody brought up the fact that this twitter account is NOT HER.

The fact is her twitter account which was in use of her BHAROTI aka Indian manager or secretary whatever he is, also so that Indian one fine day out of his frustration to malign veena but at cost of his own country and tweeted "INDIA SUCKS" :P

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why should we bother what she feels???? Waste of time discussing issues like this.....

Back
Top Bottom