What's new

Hitler Clothing Store In India Sparks Outrage, Owner Claims Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not valid examples. For all its cruelty, the Nazi campaign against European Jews did not concern the Indians as it was not against one of them. So an Indian might have an academic interest in that like historians or some Indian jews might have feelings for their co-religionists. But for the absolute majority, its just an academic interest, a dark chapter in a far away land. How many Indians you see going around cursing the Spanish or portuguese for their Inquisitions in South America, how many Indians you see care about the total genocide of native americans by the Europeans in North America ? Why..are those lives any cheaper than the lives of the Jews..no..but because they simply dont concern Indian history.

You might talk from the perspective of a historian...but that is to it. Not all are historians here. The absolute majority are not.

Coming to the second case, they are part of Indian history and there might be Indians who could have been directly affected in them. Personally I feel a lot more anger at Jallianwala Bagh than at Auchwitz. Why because those dead in the former were Indians. As simple as that.

True, We(Indians) least bother what hitler has done in Europe. European history is not our history. For us he was respectable and principle based guy who helped us in our freedom fight. Western people are fools if they believe we will hate Hitler or Swastika symbol

Its funny that we people would want to despise Hitler (true he deserved to be despised for his acts ) but will go about praising equally genocidal idiots in our own history or would want to brush over that. The strange Indian mind. :rolleyes:

True, We(Indians) least bother what hitler has done in Europe. European history is not our history. For us he was respectable and principle based guy who helped us in our freedom fight. Western people are fools if they believe we will hate Hitler or Swastika symbol

Hmm..no..I dont think he was a good human being..Sure no one is completely evil or completely good..but nothing can excuse the Nazi regime act of killing defenceless people in a systematic manner. Though it is certainly debatable how the WWII sapped the resources of the Brits and hastened our freedom. Like I said nothing is completely evil or completely good.

I am a BJP sympathizer/supporter too.

Hinduism evolved from the religion of IVC. Yoga was also evolved in IVC.
and most pakistan is covered with ghandra culture.......infact punjabi,pasto,sindhi,balochi(but not bravi)are basically aryan languages and developed from the local prakrit ,or people'slanguage ............. .............
hindusium can be envolved from IVC but it was not the religion of dravidian ........hindusium envolved after so many religion ,race and ethicnicity

and most pakistan is covered with ghandra culture.......infact punjabi,pasto,sindhi,balochi(but not bravi)are basically aryan languages and developed from the local prakrit ,or people'slanguage ............. .............
hindusium can be envolved from IVC but it was not the religion of dravidian ........hindusium envolved after so many religion ,race and ethicnicity

What do you know about Gandhara means the time period.

What do you know about Gandhara means the time period.

ghandhra was semi-independent kindom that flourished from 3RD centuury BC to the 5th century AD...the region was invaded by achaemennians od iran in the sixth century BC AND WAS CONQUERED BY THE alexander the great in the fourth century B.C ..IT WAS THEREFORE RULED SUCCESFULLY BY MAURAYAN ,INDO-GREEKKS,SAKAS AND PATHIANS........

AND ABOUT PEOPLE WHO IS CALLED DRAVIDIAN(I DONOT THINK THEY WERE DRAVIDIAN) WERE THE SPECIESS FROM AFRICA BUT HAD NOT HINDUSIUM RELIGION ...

dravidians were not in the majority in the region of texila,swat,dir ,peshwar.....
most of the dravidian from the present land pakistann were also killed by aryans :partay:

ghandhra was semi-independent kindom that flourished from 3RD centuury BC to the 5th century AD...the region was invaded by achaemennians od iran in the sixth century BC AND WAS CONQUERED BY THE alexander the great in the fourth century B.C ..IT WAS THEREFORE RULED SUCCESFULLY BY MAURAYAN ,INDO-GREEKKS,SAKAS AND PATHIANS........

AND ABOUT PEOPLE WHO IS CALLED DRAVIDIAN(I DONOT THINK THEY WERE DRAVIDIAN) WERE THE SPECIESS FROM AFRICA BUT HAD NOT HINDUSIUM RELIGION ...

You are wrong Gandhara existed much before 3rd century BC. Google Gandhari.

You are wrong Gandhara existed much before 3rd century BC. Google Gandhari.
it doesnot make difference agar date thora bohat agge peeche hojae ...im not googling ....and even if it is existed much more before 3rd century then its good for us ,wait wait,now i mean wat do u want to say? do u mean that it was also the civilization of majority of dravidans :hang2:

dravidian ka matlab ye naee k wo majority men har jaga phele hue honge :blink:

it doesnot make difference agar date thora bohat agge peeche hojae ...im not googling ....and even if it is existed much more before 3rd century then its good for us ,wait wait,now i mean wat do u want to say? do u mean that it was also the civilization of majority of dravidans :hang2:

Thoda nahi bahut zyada, difference of 800 years.

When you want help you start kissing west's feet and now when it's your own thing you call them fools :rofl:

no jo mene time likha he wo takreeeban sahe he ,balke saee .......... ...i know why u indians do not accept the truth ,may be its due to ur hindusium but i observe the things entirely different,i take the things religiously,ethnicity espeacially religiously .........

mene bar bar hindusium k bare mein naee kehna chaty coz its hurts people alot but when it comes to civilization,religion ,race mujhse raha naee jata kehna........:pop:

There are cogent reasons for you to discard your present pattern of thought. However, these can be presented only tomorrow. It is already very late now.

There are cogent reasons for you to discard your present pattern of thought. However, these can be presented only tomorrow. It is already very late now.

You know you sometimes remind me of the movie Juno ! Why the heck would you not say - Are you mad bro ? Instead of pulling off a Freud over all of us ? :P

You know you sometimes remind me of the movie Juno ! Why the heck would you not say - Are you mad bro ? Instead of pulling off a Freud over all of us ? :P

Largely because, as you may have already noticed, I am kind and gentle, and do not use my awesome intellect and enormous learning to put down young people. Instead I reason with them very patiently. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom