What's new

Hitler Clothing Store In India Sparks Outrage, Owner Claims Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrong, after dealing with Indians on this forum.. I have a very high tolerance level. Mujhe ab kisi baat ka bura nahin lagta. Here are some of the common names people have called me on this forum - Self-confessed beauty, snow white beauty, delusional troll, he/she, she male, khala jaan, appa jaan, attention h o e , attention seeker, inferiority complexed girl, superiority complexed girl, auntie, bimbo, khiski huwi etc etc

But sometimes it hurts when Pakistanis themselves (people like you, Raja Pakistani and RazPak) also join the brigade of calling me names and dissing me.

So the argument put by 3 of you is that we shouldn't make fun or diss Indians because they have no control over their race or skin color right? So what make you think that we had a control over where we were born or born as Pakistanis? We take 24/7 abuse from Indians on this forum ONLY because we were born as Pakistanis (something which we have no control over) and in return they take abuse from me on their race and ethnicity etc something which they dont have control over either. I do this only to make a point to these thick headed Indians.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See who thanked you, CD...He is too affected by indians badly :rofl:

Armstrong, after dealing with Indians on this forum.. I have a very high tolerance level. Mujhe ab kisi baat ka bura nahin lagta. Here are some of the common names people have called me on this forum - Self-confessed beauty, snow white beauty, delusional troll, he/she, she male, khala jaan, appa jaan, attention h o e , attention seeker, inferiority complexed girl, superiority complexed girl, auntie, bimbo, khiski huwi etc etc

But sometimes it hurts when Pakistanis themselves (people like you, Raja Pakistani and RazPak) also join the brigade of calling me names and dissing me.

So the argument put by 3 of you is that we shouldn't make fun or diss Indians because they have no control over their race or skin color right? So what make you think that we had a control over where we were born or born as Pakistanis? We take 24/7 abuse from Indians on this forum ONLY because we were born as Pakistanis (something which we have no control over) and in return they take abuse from me on their race and ethnicity etc something which they dont have control over either. I do this only to make a point to these thick headed Indians.

i_am_sorry_02.jpg

Ofcourse hehe! :D

Good...! Now listen to me very carefully 'moto' :P - Be gentle when talking about the ethnicity related talk...people flare up and they as well as you would get banned ! And we don't want that happening...do we ?

hehehehehhehee :rofl:

got the free lunch? :rofl:

Ghatiya Indian with Ghatiya thinking... Girlz at work, co-workers etc do pay for each other lunches at work. I never got a free lunch from a guy, if that is where u r getting at. Maybe, tt is common with Indian Sikh girls to get free lunches from boyz so u assumed that I did the same thing, but no Paan Singh no, that is definitely a NO!

Ghatiya Indian with Ghatiya thinking... Girlz at work, co-workers etc do pay for each other lunches at work. I never got a free lunch from a guy, if that is where u r getting at. Maybe, tt is common with Indian Sikh girls to get free lunches from boyz so u assumed that I did the same thing, but no Paan Singh no, that is definitely a NO!

You have little bit shame left in lying? ...you paid for free lunch?? :rofl:

You once said that i praise south indian gals n others to get the free lunch :rofl: and there is dedicated thread on it :lol:
and i m not talking here about free lunch from boys :rolleyes: ...

(jk nm ) ...

You once said that i praise south indian gals n others to get the free lunch :rofl: and there is dedicated thread on it :lol:

(jk nm ) ...

Yaaar waisee kasam seh ! Larkii hai...koi tou sharam karo !

And mate, you just broke up with the love of your life a little while ago...yeh kaisaa pyaaar thaaa that your up and trolling so soon ? I remember when the same thing happened to me I was down for nearly a year.

(jk nm ) ...

The term "free lunch" can be offensive. Depending on the context.:lol:

Urban Dictionary: free lunch

Yaaar waisee kasam seh ! Larkii hai...koi tou sharam karo !

And mate, you just broke up with the love of your life a little while ago...yeh kaisaa pyaaar thaaa that your up and trolling so soon ? I remember when the same thing happened to me I was down for nearly a year.

pyaar is in full swing sir :D

Big deal... India made super hit movie(s) named Hitler. Most Indians even don't care who Hitler is except that he is a dictator.

so you are saying most indians are ignorant?

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/

Adjective:

1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

Synonyms:

illiterate - nescient - unlettered - unlearned

so you are saying most indians are ignorant?

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/

Adjective:

1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

Synonyms:

illiterate - nescient - unlettered - unlearned

this thread is getting weird: what is wrong with a bit of pretense of ignorance of jews' story of injury and their lies about debts they are owed? putting your feet into indian shoes, would any pakistani members here put up with the jews imposing their hateful agenda on pakistan? why are any asians obligated to share jews' vendetta against europeans? why should any of us - pakistanis, indians, chinese - swallow jews' propaganda whole and artificially manufacture in our hearts the same pettiness, bitterness, hatefulness, and vengefulness that define jewry? in spite of everything, even i won't wish that jewness upon an indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom