What's new

Hitler Clothing Store In India Sparks Outrage, Owner Claims Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is getting weird: what is wrong with a bit of pretense of ignorance of jews' story of injury and their lies about debts they are owed? putting your feet into indian shoes, would any pakistani members here put up with the jews imposing their hateful agenda on pakistan? why are any asians obligated to share jews' vendetta against europeans? why should any of us - pakistanis, indians, chinese - swallow jews' propaganda whole and artificially manufacture in our hearts the same pettiness, bitterness, hatefulness, and vengefulness that define jewry? in spite of everything, even i won't wish that jewness upon an indian.

As i mentioned earlier,protest was launched by local jew community.In other example,A sikh temple got attacked by shooter in U.S and india had to lodge protest against it even the temple was in U.S coz sikhs merely belong to india and india is birth place.Similarly,jews consider israel as holy land irrespective of the country they belong.

so you are saying most indians are ignorant?

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/

Adjective:

1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

Synonyms:

illiterate - nescient - unlettered - unlearned

There is difference b/w western education n indian education..WEst dont teach about the british invaders who killed millions in indian subcontinent and similarly indians dont have much information about hitler like i dint know that he killed 6 million jews before coming on this site.

so it doesnt mean lack of knowledge,it signals only syllabus criteria which is taught to students coz every indian dont have access to internet :rolleyes:

btw,as per ur point how many pakistanis have knowledge of ramayana n mahabharat? ....:lol:.

same Qn to west and chinese too

As i mentioned earlier,protest was launched by local jew community.In other example,A sikh temple got attacked by shooter in U.S and india had to lodge protest against it even the temple was in U.S coz sikhs merely belong to india and india is birth place.Similarly,jews consider israel as holy land irrespective of the country they belong.

There is difference b/w western education n indian education..WEst dont teach about the british invaders who killed millions in indian subcontinent and similarly indians dont have much information about hitler like i dint know that he killed 6 million jews before coming on this site.

so it doesnt mean lack of knowledge,it signals only syllabus criteria which is taught to students coz every indian dont have access to internet :rolleyes:

btw,as per ur point how many pakistanis have knowledge of ramayana n mahabharat? ....:lol:.

Ramayana and Mahabharata are epics, not history.

Ramayana and Mahabharata are epics, not history.

My point was something else.I wanted to say that knowledge of the person depends on the syllabus he is taught in schools and our books dont provide much knowledge about Hitler.I watched a video in which TV anchor was mocking about that guy that where he completed his studies coz Hitler holocaust can be read in books of the schools in west but in india,case is different..

so they try to understand indian P.O.V too...

what kind of stupid counter argument is this? they don't teach you world wars in india? they don't teach you the vital role hitler played that caused Pakistan's and india independence?

everytime you indians seem to pull some bullshit out of your ***.

last time you indians on here would say indians don't admire hitler because of his hatred of jews but because he was the sole cause of destroying british economy which in turn caused them to divide british raj.

now you say you never heard of hitler till you got on here.

My point was something else.I wanted to say that knowledge of the person depends on the syllabus he is taught in schools and our books dont provide much knowledge about Hitler.I watched a video in which TV anchor was mocking about that guy that where he completed his studies coz Hitler holocaust can be read in books of the schools in west but in india,case is different..

what kind of stupid counter argument is this? they don't teach you world wars in india? they don't teach you the vital role hitler played that caused Pakistan's and india independence?

everytime you indians seem to pull some bullshit out of your ***.

last time you indians on here would say indians don't admire hitler because of his hatred of jews but because he was the sole cause of destroying british economy which in turn caused them to divide british raj.

now you say you never heard of hitler till you got on here.

I am afraid not knowing about the holocaust is to be extraordinarily ill-informed.

what indian point of view? you are saying some indians are truly ignorant of hitler only because you couldn't stuff enough hitler stuff into indian curriculae, and not because, once educated and informed, indians would truly be capable of having their independent point of view on jews and what historically happened with jews in europe.

there is a huge difference between indian negligence to just "include" jews and hitler in history books and indian failure to have an opinion on this matter different from anglo-saxons'. of the latter i am afraid there is none. there is no such thing as indian point of view.

either you guys are huge liars or indian education system has serious huge problems, seriously how can you guys not know what hitler did to jews considering that india is one of the biggest allies of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom