What's new

Hitler Clothing Store In India Sparks Outrage, Owner Claims Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know,,, my Lovely car's name is? it is Hitler's Ride. if you want to fail Zionist propaganda , just u have increase the activity in the direction they want to....Increase it much much lot..so that it gets fail to apeal the fear mongering.

Largely because, as you may have already noticed, I am kind and gentle, and do not use my awesome intellect and enormous learning to put down young people. Instead I reason with them very patiently. :angel:

superior intellect makes a violent reasoner. only inferior intellect disguises its deficiency with false display of etiquette and phony politeness. plus, it cannot be very smart to kiss jew ***** at the expense of your nation's dignity and in violation of all diplomatic protocols.

Hitler Clothing Store:D

kapre ka hi toh dukan hai mama

bandook ki dukaan thori hai itna serious q ho rahe ho :lol:

superior intellect makes a violent reasoner. only inferior intellect disguises its deficiency with false display of etiquette and phony politeness. plus, it cannot be very smart to kiss jew ***** at the expense of your nation's dignity and in violation of all diplomatic protocols.

Its your anti-Semitism that is spitting out the venom here.

Kiya karein thoreee zaraaa khiskiii hoii hai paaar phir bi apni hai !

armstrong jinxed kiskii hue NAEEE he..she tells the truth .... .....we people cannot be racist but we also cannot deny the truth that most of the indians are dark-skinned people:pop: .and there is a reason of it ...but yes she uses to say it frequently but mujhe acha lagta he hahaahaha:rofl::rofl:......

armstrong jinxed kiskii hue he..she tells the truth .... .....we people cannot be racist but we also cannot deny the truth that most of the indians are dark-skinned people:pop: .and there is a reason of it ...but yes she uses to say it frequently but mujhe acha lagta he hahaahaha:rofl::rofl:......

Sister, most Pakistanis are dark skinned too.

TEA BREAK ..........

Sister, most Pakistanis are dark skinned too.

YES BT NOT MORE THAN INDIANS .....
WAIT IM MAKING TEA...

positively saying there is areson of it that why majority of indians are dark-skinned .....i have very valid reason but again it will hurts alot :rolleyes:

TEA BREAK ..........

WAIT IM MAKING TEA...

positively saying there is areson of it that why majority of indians are dark-skinned .....i have very valid reason but again it will hurts alot :rolleyes:

I want the source for this.
Have you been anywhere outside Pakistan?

armstrong jinxed kiskii hue he..she tells the truth .... .....we people cannot be racist but we also cannot deny the truth that most of the indians are dark-skinned people:pop: .and there is a reason of it ...but yes she uses to say it frequently but mujhe acha lagta he hahaahaha:rofl::rofl:......

I was teasing her ! Mujhe lagtaa hai buraa maan gai hai...please forward my apologies to her ! :cry:

Its your anti-Semitism that is spitting out the venom here.

first, i am an anti-semite. this i have always made clear: i consider jews, turkics, and anglo-saxons equal forms of life

second, even if i weren't, as a realist i don't consider the systematic killing of a few million jews a crime on its own right. a realist would say the crime at auschwitz began and ended with hitler's invasion of russia. whatever transpired in the concetration camps didn't constitute any crime by any stretch of truth except in light of german defeat at soviet hands

third, even if i were neither realist nor anti-semite, a chinese has no business in carrying the guilt that some jews were killed in wwii. a lot of people died in the war and nothing stood out to make the jews special. more russians and chinese died, and we have always kept a low profile in memorizing our dead. the jews had the arrogance and audacity to tell other people to pay tribute to their dead? what nerve! that can sure transform ordinary chinese into antisemites fast.

i don't even know what is indian business in this whole jew thing, given that in terms of european intellectual contribution to indian struggle for freedom, both marxist and aryan ideologies had more to offer than zionism, and indians don't even have the qualification to offer gratitude to jews.

and india wasn't even an independent state at the time and could contribute to neither the nazi cause nor the jews' cause. india simply wasn't put on the map yet. russians had most credit in saving the jews, with anglo-saxons playing an smaller part. it was only russian antisemitism and humility that permited indians' white masters to steal all the credit for saving the jewish race, so it was anglo-saxons' prerogative to denigrate and persecute antisemitism in western europe because that was just another way for anglo-saxons to trumpet their own achievements. but clearly indians now feel if they don't outdo anglo-saxons in attacking antisemitism, the last emotive and political link to their colonial overlords would be severed. so i understand - but despise - the indian allergy to and hysteria over anything that remotely resembles antisemitism or anything negative about jews. India was never in any position to harm the jews or a position to shield the jews from harm sixty years ago, but anglo-saxon crminalization of antisemitism in the post-war era has certainly played into indian sense of its indian self – one that was gained putatively through indian independence from british slavery but was really constructed by indian identity with everything that belongs to the anglo-saxons. It is now the irrational and frantic hatefulness towards antisemitism in indian psyche that still makes indians feel anglo-saxon, if not by race and blood and skin color, at least through servile imitation of anglosaxon policies on jews and israel.

From under which Rock are you bringing this statement !!!

Superior intellect makes violent reasoner !! ......................what sort of logic is that !!! EXPLAIN !!
Inferior intellects prefer masks to hide deficiencies !!!...............Dude what wacko logic is this !!!!

Being Friends with Israels or Jews is not kissing their A##......did u get a brain hemorrhage or something ??

violation of diplomatic protocols and nation's dignity !!.............hmm why are you turning a molehill into a mountain ??

TEA BREAK ..........

WAIT IM MAKING TEA...

Oh my ! how considerate of our feelings .....iam feeling so down coz iam dark skinned....iam feeling like the dirt of the land becoz iam dark

:pop:

tum uski har baat ko oppose hote ho :angry: she is pakistani ..watever she says ,we should enjoy it hahahhaa:rofl:

do u want her to talk about bomb ,wars etc ...aise baaten naee karegi to konsa topic le wo on pdf .......girls k liye mushkil he politics mein involve hona bulkul ..let her talk ......

Oh my ! how considerate of our feelings .....iam feeling so down coz iam dark skinned....iam feeling like the dirt of the land becoz iam dark

:pop:

then its fault of ur mind if u think dark-skinned is disquality......not quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom