What's new

Veena Malik sues Indian magazine

I dnt give a shiz bout tht ugly fat creature... but who gave her the right to abuse our national institutions? disowned.. her own parents told her to f..k off! if they had a little shame they should shoot her! yes im a conservativer,backward whatever you call me... not a damn liberal hypocrite...!

Abt islamization whats ur concern? if you indians are making ur culture and religion look like a joke by going against it whats our fault?

What i have observed about indians is tht they copy the west while dont really give a damn abt their own culture which even exists due to conservative indians or the older generation!

Just look at Sania Mirza. How she conducted herself with dignity. Still representing India proudly not settling in Pakistan (for obvious reasons), and gives us one gharjamai. And look at Adnan sami, Veena, fateh Ali khan (nephew of nusrat fateh Ali Khan).

how about an exchange program??

you take rakhi sawant,we take veena malik!

Too bad your bhabi is a characterless .... who was in very much love with our druggie cricketer Mohd Asif... :lol:

You know tapori lok aisi hi bhabhi dhundhate hai for obvious reasons. Thanks for her :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

how about an exchange program??

you take rakhi sawant,we take veena malik!

Even Rakhi Sawant won't go to pakistan.

Just look at Sania Mirza. How she conducted herself with dignity. Still representing India proudly not settling in Pakistan (for obvious reasons), and gives us one gharjamai. And look at Adnan sami, Veena, fateh Ali khan (nephew of nusrat fateh Ali Khan).

Shoaib malik and ms mirza is still living in sialkot...:lol: ....... Adnan sami married and than divorced an indian women...the khan is still living in Pakistan and goes to india for concerts or for playback singing...

You know tapori lok aisi hi bhabhi dhundhate hai for obvious reasons. Thanks for her :cheesy:

Whats a tapori? as for veena you can keep a slut who was even disowned by her own parents... i bet she would think a billion times before even thinking of comming to Pakistan..

Even Rakhi Sawant won't go to pakistan.

Who wants tht fugly creature in Pakistan anyways...

Shoaib malik and ms mirza is still living in sialkot...:lol: ....... Adnan sami married and than divorced an indian women...the khan is still living in Pakistan and goes to india for concerts or for playback singing...

Whats a tapori? as for veena you can keep a slut who was even disowned by her own parents... i bet she would think a billion times before even thinking of comming to Pakistan..

Who wants tht fugly creature in Pakistan anyways...

One correction. Sania is not citizen of Pakistan.Dubai and Indian citizen. For Adnan he is Indian citizen and he even acted and sing in India's world cup promotion song to prove his loyalty. For Rahat Fateh Ali Khan he was arrested for taking cash out of India. Do you think these money hungry people came close to Indian Sania Mirza when it come to respect from both countries.

She won't. when you get job in Microsoft you won't work in local bankrupt company. India is her Microsoft.

Even you wish she won't come to Pakistan. Why will she go to b grade industry to work.

Even you wish she won't come to Pakistan. Why will she go to b grade industry to work.

:rofl:... troll harder man... right now i can reply back with a troll but i wont... keep ranting n trolling... who likes tht ugly indian woman... anyways!

How are u so sure that she was topless but wearing a underwear??????

Their false ego told them that.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I still dont understand why whats the big deal guys? whats so interesting about some pakistani woman stripping. She is a talentless person that wishes to attract attention to herself

I still dont understand why whats the big deal guys? whats so interesting about some pakistani woman stripping. She is a talentless person that wishes to attract attention to herself

Just saw trailor of veena ka swayamwar. In that she said," Yahan muze mili Azadi aur shauhrat. Kaun banega mera 7 janmo (Hindu concept) ka saathi." :rofl:

People like page 3 gossips. They all will say they hate it, but they will read it nevertheless.

Her cover picture is yuck but the other pictures are pretty....:flirt:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom