What's new

Veena Malik sparks massive outrage on Twitter after 'India sucks' tweet

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistani actor Veena Malik is trending on social media yet again, after a controversial tweet purportedly from an unverified account believed to be hers. The tweet, that simply read "India sucks.....!!!", was immediately retweeted by Twitter users attacking the star for her anti-India comment.

The account @iVeenaMalik sparked uproarious comments and mass trolling from all quarters. The account, which has over one lakh followers, had sent out the controversial tweet over five hours ago, right after re-tweeting a post about a German student getting molested in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi.

In response to the controversial tweet, a tweet from the account @iVeenaKhan explained "My old account was hacked ages ago... @iVeenaKhan is my real ac...".
veenamar152014.jpg

Veena Malik sparks massive outrage on Twitter after 'India sucks' tweet from unverified account believed to be hers

SMS starting migration, Tweets sparking outrage, Cricket matches spark student expulsions and sedetition....There's so much to do in India i guess.

Killing minorities on charges of blasphemy, Picking minority girls and converting them to religion of peace, threatening other nationalities if someone draws a cartoon thousand of miles away,providing safe heaven to terrorists....There's so much to do in Pakistan i guess

SMS starting migration, Tweets sparking outrage, Cricket matches spark student expulsions and sedetition....There's so much to do in India i guess.

Nowhere as close to what it is in Pakistan, where a hollywood movie results in scores of people getting killed with millions of dollars of property being destroyed and mentally retarded people are sentenced to death because they pretend to be someone else.. Looks like you have your demons and we have ours.. measuring them or any other anatomical parts is simply an exercise in futility :)

Youre right bro, whores go jobless in a society which keeps its culture and morality in high esteem.

A culture cultivating more terrorists than engineers?

A morality that high which makes pakistan rank No 1 in none other than ****?

Your indirect remark on my culture warrant none other than this rebuke.

Just stop rapping women ...

Whats wrong in rapping? :lol:

so she said "India sucks " in response of German student who was allegedly molested and robbed by some auto drivers in New Delhi. It make sense i we look at the context..india sucks foreigners by force thats what she was trying to say :D

Please stop all of you...!!! One tweet from a whore and members go one on one, dragging all things here which should be avoided preferably..!! That women is a mess herself...if she has used that language, she should apologize...!!! I would be happy still if she will be kicked outa of India....!! If she cannot give good name to her country, why Indians should burden themselves so much about her statements....She is used already, throw that mess to a trash bin....!!

Please stop all of you...!!! One tweet from a whore and members go one on one, dragging all things here which should be avoided preferably..!! That women is a mess herself...if she has used that language, she should apologize...!!! I would be happy still if she will be kicked outa of India....!! If she cannot give good name to her country, why Indians should burden themselves so much about her statements....She is used already, throw that mess to a trash bin....!!

How dare you :butcher: She is a married woman . :crazy:

:rofl:

How dare you :butcher: She is a married woman . :crazy:

:rofl:
Married 3rd 4th or 5th time. They cannot live with a single man for more than couple years....!! You will see very soon news about her divorce making headlines in media...of course to remain in headlines...!! That's a way of life of such people. Pure filth....!!

Back
Top Bottom