What's new

Veena Malik May Join PTI

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Congratulations to All PTI Fans here in PDF.....Now no one can defeats you...:rofl:

PTI's Jalsas were already so popular:cry:....what would they be like now:cry::cry:

I'm Sure MQM guys too will becomes jealous now....:laugh:

The only Option left for PMLN now to BOYCOTTT the very elections....:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her "Assets Declarations" in India.....Makes Imran Speechless earlier, He has now no option but to accept Veena..with open hands......:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh GOD u gotta be kidding me... today only i saw her program with Nadia Khan.... man this lady is a fraud & drama queen.... but the last time i checked her dad gave a statement saying that he got nothing to do with veena....

so yea, no one is gonna comment on your worthless thread so ill just post something to make u happy,

didnt u see that veenas FATHER joined PTI,

and in this case "Join" means that he is VOTER of PTI, hes not in PTI.

and listen, if pmln was the last political party on earth, i would still not vote for it.

Well she declared her 'assets' and she has no corruption case against her. So she meets the basic criteria to join PTI.

Join my a$$ she should be banned from Pakistan in general she should be living somethere else rather then Pakistan.

It's a very old video

But Veena jee is not interested in anything but dramazy baazi these days so may be she would join Politics after being kicked out of Bollywood

Breaking Newssss!!!

As usual, PTI's CEC barred Veeena's Entry in PTI......until

She showed them her assets in Personal capacity and against whole CEC......:cheesy::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom