What's new

Veena Malik in alleged nude pictures controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veena Malik hik war photo shoot wich menu kendi e: "meine te saade jauhar vikha deye aan, Shahbaz Sharif hor Nawaz Sharif nu daso kee hun una logan di baari e."

I just came up with that joke, don't know if you find it funny or not :unsure:.

Whatever puts the tharkis to sleep at night! :rofl:

I'm sure Veena Malik is pleased to know that 'her work' has played a significant role in helping these tharkis sleep in night, if you know what I mean :rofl:

Ok, I take it back. I didn't mean to tar all Pakistanis.

But you have to admit you have a rather large problem with these crazies.

We all have them. As long as they are not defended but prosecuted, things will remain under control. They don't have the support of the people, a Bill was recently passed in the NA making honor killings/forced marriages/forced conversions punishable crimes. This the future of Pakistan.

Veena Malik to be featured on NDTV Imagine on the reality show "Swayamvar Season 4". The promos have started airing. Looks like this magazine cover is just a publicity stunt to create controversy and build curiosity for the upcoming reality show.

Veena under progress.... Wat she'll do next.... Oh no...:woot:

Unfortunately it's morphed pic.But defiantly she has potential to do this in real :cheesy:

Enouf is enouf , now let her alone in peace

It is a fake. No way she can go nude on an Indian magazine with ISI written on her naked arm. This is just a pathetic anti-Pakistan photoshop.

Yaar har cheez main conspiracy theories na invent karo.

Just google there are plenty of her nude pics available, if she can go nude in pakistan she can do it in India too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom