What's new

Veena Malik in alleged nude pictures controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow... billy bro.. speaking punjabi? :lol: sir where did you learn it?

Sha ji aap south punjaab se ho kya ?

South Punjab wich Saraika hur Rajasthani de dialects dase jaande e, menu una di samajh nai e.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Holy cow... billy bro.. speaking punjabi? :lol: sir where did you learn it?

I was born in Karachi, but did my early schooling in Punjab. So I'm pretty decent in Punjabi lol. Maazi vich saada confidence thale si, hun theek e. :lol:

oy jiggar bilal te jatt nikil aya... :lol:

And I ask you would an Indian filmstar,ever,have her nude pictures taken in Pakistan,with the initials RAW on her arm.?
If she had posed nude in Pakistan it would not have caused this much furore,but then again she wanted publicity,she got it.

Haha, I'm Pakistani, I wish to learn Pakhto, Sindhi or Balochi some day, but it's hard.
Bilal bhai apne sahi kaha main ek bania hoon , umar 37 saal do bachhe hain , beta 10years & daughter 6years , quite a family man & sach kahoon to ye mera pehla id nahi hai pdf pe , anyway i likstraighforward people like you

Bilal bhai apne sahi kaha main ek bania hoon , umar 37 saal do bachhe hain , beta 10years & daughter 6years , quite a family man & sach kahoon to ye mera pehla id nahi hai pdf pe , anyway i likstraighforward people like you

Yes, I'm a pretty straightforward guy in real life, but the PDF has made me more crafty, in terms of the events of the region. But I don't want the PDF to affect my behavior with real life people.

Mein Delhi pahle jaata raha hoon, meri khala (mother's sister) delhi mein rehti hein. Aap meri tarah Bihari to nahi hein?

Yes, I'm a pretty straightforward guy in real life, but the PDF has made me more crafty, in terms of the events of the region.

Mein Delhi pahle jaata raha hoon, meri khala (mother's sister) delhi mein rehti hein. Aap meri tarah Bihari to nahi hein?

No bilal bhai im of trader community aka Baniya which is almost a type of abuse on this forum but i am what i am & my forefathers from last 7 generetions or even more are khaas dilliwale .

No bilal bhai im of trader community aka Baniya which is almost a type of abuse on this forum but i am what i am & my forefathers from last 7 generetions or even more are khaas dilliwale .

Ok, I understand now. Kabi Pakistan da chakar te lagao, tussi voht khushi ho gi :)

abki baar dilli ana to mere se contact zaroor karna and it will be great to host you -mera gareeb khana kab kaam ayega

abki baar dilli ana to mere se contact zaroor karna and it will be great to host you -mera gareeb khana kab kaam ayega

Mujhe bahot khushi he aap ka daulat kada mere liye haazir he, mein aap ka bahot shukr guzaar hoon.

Don't ever let anyone bring you down, we are not less than anyone. Let the haters hate sir jee. My family came from lower middle class as well, even though we were highly educated. Regards.

Mujhe bahot khushi he aap ka daulat kada mere liye haazir he, mein aap ka bahot shukr guzaar hoon.

Don't ever let anyone bring you down, we are not less than anyone. Let the haters hate sir jee. My family came from lower middle class as well, even though we were highly educated. Regards.

Thanks for your kindness but we are the jews of india , through the centuries if a robber wanted money he came to us or if a king wanted money he came to us , but irony is that we were still prosecuted but we are still there & there is no sign of all those who hated my community , theres a saying in hindi baniye ko gaali bhi sab deten hain par baniye jaisa banna bhi sab chahten hai any way i dont care , times have changed so has owr approach towards everybody , thanks .

Thanks for your kindness but we are the jews of india , through the centuries if a robber wanted money he came to us or if a king wanted money he came to us , but irony is that we were still prosecuted but we are still there & there is no sign of all those who hated my community , theres a saying in hindi baniye ko gaali bhi sab deten hain par baniye jaisa banna bhi sab chahten hai any way i dont care , times have changed so has owr approach towards everybody , thanks .

Bhai tu baniya ho k forum ki bandwidth waste kar raha hai? lol

Joking... also do punjabi muslim baniyas use shiekh as their title?lol

Bhai tu baniya ho k forum ki bandwidth waste kar raha hai? lol

Joking... also do punjabi muslim baniyas use shiekh as their title?lol

I sereously dont know anything about that but from my meternel side we had a connection to the family of sir ganga ram , but its too long to tell !

i think she is mad
on 1 channel she was accepting the nude shoot but on the other channel she was rejecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom